Trading 212 down - Resolved

This is really sadā€¦

how come possible exactly when the US market opens. Time to make money but T212 is down :non-potable_water:

1 Like

I canā€™t believe it. This is unacceptable!

1 Like

yay its is working
fulfilling 20 characters stupid limit

Itā€™s unlikely to be another DDoS attack. It could however be caused by their DDoS protection system ā€œover-reactingā€ to a surge in trades.

Even investing.com is down and Etoro does not show the correct data. Too many people trading today

3 Likes

My guess is someone is hitting the trigger at exactly the minute they know it will have most impact. Assuming this is whatā€™s happening, itā€™s not Trading 212ā€™s fault (although I thought they said they improved their defenses against this)

Good point, thatā€™s likely

Seems to be back up ā€“ both app and website

No itā€™s notā€¦

Itā€™s back up for me, although too late to take advantage of market-open pop. DAL already down almost 5% since open

1 Like

Not mineā€¦ still no connection with the server

still down here, mobile and site

mine is back online at the moment

Itā€™s flakyā€¦ on and offā€¦ itā€™s no way to trade. Watching SPs online but helpless to do anything about it is killer. Please please rectify ASAP

Time to switch brokerā€¦ 2 times in a very short timeā€¦ many times this yearā€¦ that is not acceptable

2 Likes

Loosing confidence in Trading 212 BIG TIME!!!

1 Like

Every broker has times like this lol

1 Like

What is the ETA for this?

Thatā€™s always the challenge of using a free broker. And do beware that even the paid ones do go down too.

1 Like