Trading 212 down - Resolved

TDA and TastyWorks both got major issues and iā€™m told Robinhood has some execution issues but rest of platform ok

1 Like

If this is true its really gonna fly when everyone can get in. The wall street are pricing it in as we speek and gonna sell high to all the retail investers when they are allowed back on

Arrghhhh this is just so frustrating !

Wallstreet bets are currently shitting their pants on the live thread. Itā€™s not just T212. Apparently Robinhood is fine though lol. Shwab and TD Ameritrade are down.

2 Likes

This is ridiculous 15:05 and still canā€™t log in. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

hmm, what a shitty day for me, Im a bagholder of ACB, wanted to exit. But couldnt.

idk, trading volume still looks higher than normal, not sure it is having that much of an impact overall, especially since the robinhood issues look to be pretty minor

1 Like

I expect to see 10.000ā‚¬ from Trading212 to my account when i log inā€¦ Thatā€™s how much I estimate i lost in potential profit today

2 Likes

Most brokers are donw. Degiro is down, saxo bank is down. It is just too many people online at the same time placing orders

2 Likes

On this note I expect roughly 2bn GBP, I was going to put 1bn on Boeing when it hit its low and wouldā€™ve sold at the high

9 Likes

Man i was being resonableā€¦ but youā€¦ :joy:

This is unacceptableā€¦ with all the money they are making on the platform they must ensure good servers!

managed to get online on site

oh nice you know the reason, great :slight_smile:

If the HL people, paying 9.95 pounds a trade are having issuesā€¦ I wouldnā€™t complain /that/ much about a free service. Regrettable, but thatā€™s the state of things.

Maybe starting a HFT fund with their own servers might get you the result you want.

2 Likes

It is not a free serviceā€¦they take a cut on the spread they show you and also charge you interest

2 Likes

probably it is a blessing in disguise, which is stopping me to put my money into sh**** stocks. I love you T212. #SilverLining

1 Like

212 working as normal for me now and discord just started working fine at the exact same time ā€¦ definitely points to it potentially being a service provider related issue rather than 212 specific, so the people crying about buying more servers can hold off until staff post an explainer (edit: spoke way too soon, my bad lol)

Stop taking their partā€¦ they make a LOT of money from spread, commisions and so onā€¦ we are close to 1 HOUR without being able to log inā€¦ That is a lotā€¦ maybe other had the same issue todayā€¦ but not for 1 hourā€¦

1 Like

Look. I have a 2.5k pound profit position I would like to close by close of UK market. As much as Iā€™m pissed, this is the risk I take by using them. Grow up.