Trading 212 with ProQuant Robot Trading

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Looks interesting but are you allowed to market your own product in the forum?

1 Like

Hi Dougal1984,

The Trade is carried out within 212.
212 provides the API (application programming interface) to ProQuant to allow the process.
You then set your strategies in ProQuant which activate in 212.
I am nothing to do with ProQuant other than being a User.

The Strategies are my examples.

Thanks,
Hiutsuri

1 Like

Yeah how come this is ‘flagged by the community’? I thought ProQuant is an official partner of T212. There’s tons of articles about the pairing and T212 have made instruction videos and all sorts.
I’m interested to know if people are finding success with it…

3 Likes

It all depends on the strategy. I have been testing a to of them also on platforms as MetaTrader 4. so far most of them aren’t that profitable as their backtests shows.

I have one running on my practice account right now which could make it to my live account, but I will let it run for 3 months before making a decision.

ProQuant NDAQ100 Strategy “Thenaatai aanda(van) Shivan E30T114”:
https://app.proquant.com/shared/strategy/2dc72fa9-0074-48a0-90aa-815486c174ec

2 Likes

Hi Chantal, I’m new on that… just started reading some articles and some ppl say it is not worth others saying is really profitable. Could you give some advise or from where a start playing with the practice account as I’m more curios now. Thanks

Hi Woolly,

Unsure about the flag as you are correct and 212 is where the Trade is carried out?
I think it may be Traders who are unaware it is a valid and inclusive system.
The Robot Trading is well worth a look, I generally recommend lower values per strategy - £$50 - 75, then see how you get on.
You can follow other Trader strategies or create your own and is simple to set up and run.

Thanks

Hiutsuri

Hi Alex

I would run ten Strategies in Simulation mode for a week or two.
Then put low values - £$50? real money in 3 which look promising and monitor.
When I choose Strategies I look for a smooth upward back test over several time frames as a start point.

Thanks,

Hiutsuri

1 Like

I would like to try your strategies into CFD account.
Can you tell me what’s the minimum money amount for start trying your strategies effectively?

thank you

Hello Kansei,

I suggest you pick at least 3 and input the minimum at first.

You will know the minimum because ProQuant will default to the minimum value if you enter a number below that level.

Here are my current strategy options.

HIUTSURI’s ProQuant Profile

https://app.proquant.com/u/HIUTSURI

After a couple of weeks you can revisit and adjust your exposure.

There are other Strategy Managers with good Strategies, so have a look at them also.

It is definitely worth spreading your trading investment across Forex, Indices, Commodities, Crypto both QuantScript and Standard.

I would also recommend keeping your Robot Trading below 20% of your investment funds at the moment probably even lower until you start to see the results.

Thanks,

Hiutsuri

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation… I will follow your kind advice…

1 Like

Hi Kansei,

How are you getting on?

Quick Update on my 212 account running from ProQuant.
I have 2 other strategies running and in profit by 19 and 25%

Good Luck

Hiutsuri

For now I am following some of your strategies in simulation mode…
seems to be successful for now…
I will try to get on real mode soon…

Hi Kansei,

OK Great - There is no rush to proceed into real money.
Also have a look at other Manager’s Strategies.
It is always worth spreading your risk across Forex, Index, Stocks, Crypto and Different Managers.

Good Luck,

Hiutsuri

1 Like

Hi, I have try to run BTC/USD and XMR/USD with real money, but when I try to add these strategies I receive from ProQuant “something went wrong” message…

Other forex strategies are running smoothly…

Do you know what could be the problem?

thank you