Truelayer Authorisation Issue

I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue? When I try to transfer funds to my Trading212 ISA via Truelayer, everything goes smoothly and I’m directed to NatWest and get the green tick that my transaction has been approved and I’m being redirected back to TrueLayer. However I then get a message to say the transfer has been stopped because Authorisation wasn’t successful when being redirecting back to TrueLayer so I can’t transfer any funds. Everything was fine up to 2 weeks ago but I now seem to be having this issue. There’s a long error code but I can’t take a screenshot in the banking app. Any suggestions? I know I can use a debit card or Google pay to transfer funds up to £2,000 without fees, but I preferred the simple bank transfer but there now seems to be a problem.

Thanks,

Darren

I had the same problem with DuckDuckGo, try using different browser. Since I started using Safari as default I’ve had no problems. Hope this helps.

Thanks, but that’s made no difference unfortunately. Still the same error when it redirects using Edge Rather that Chrome. Everything has been fine for months so I can’t understand what’s changed?

Darren

try it on the web platform to see if you are still facing issues.

do you perhaps have any firewalls or device security apps that may be interfering that have recently gone through an update? or is your T212 app perhaps not updated?

If nothing works try contacting support to have them look into the issue for you.

Thanks Dao, I’ve tried it via pc rather than the app and I’m still having the same problem. As far as I know, nothing has changed regarding firewalls or security. This is the message I get;

I’ll try contacting support. Thanks for your help.

Darren

Have you tried transferring a smaller amount? It might be down to Natwest only allowing a certain amount per day perhaps? Try transferring 1k or ÂŁ500.00 at a time.

Hi Gavin,

The amount doesn’t make a difference. It’s the same issue regardless of the deposit amount. I’ve raised it with support.

Thanks,

Darren

1 Like