What next for COUV?

Woah, hadn’t realised it dipped back to the 0.03, looks to have recovered to 0.2 now

Hey,
As everyone knows Corporate Universe $COUV has been halted by the SEC regarding their authenticity of their statements on the past 2 months. They already updated us that everything with the SEC is going fine and are working with their attorneys to make COUV start trading again as soon as possible.

However, my question is, what will happen to COUV if they go to the grey market. I heard from others that all penny stocks that were halted by the SEC go to the grey market and have to fill documents to join the pink sheets again which usually takes at minimum one month. Will our positions be closed or are we going to be able to trade this stock even if they go to the grey market as they are OTC listed?

Thank you

2 Likes

Sell off!its going to be a race to sell.

A response from trading 212 would be good.

3 Likes

Can we assume, since trading is not being allowed, that you will return the capital to our accounts?

1 Like

Can we get an official response from Trading 212 please? It would be good to know whether we can / can no longer trade COUV.

P.S. I’ve read the information about delisting of securities from regulated exchanges

Can we get confirmation from trading212 how this will be handled.

Hi, with sec stopping $COUV trading for 2 weeks, what will happen to our positions?

Can we still sell the stock or its frozen until further notice and does the balance still show in our total pnl?

You have to wait until after suspension. If they get “CE” and will go to grey market, expect a massive sell off. like MASSIVE. under 0.10 or could be much worse

1 Like

It was one of my very few stocks in profit, thats not good!

I hope this serves as a good lesson to take profit/or take out initial cost. It’s otc. No matter how good you think it is, anything can happen.
I was in your position last year when I bought DECN.

1 Like

You (or anyone else) will not be able to make any transactions between the stated dates => see the end of this document

But when it starts keep in mind that you might not the first in line to buy/sell. So it is anyone’s guess what the price will be for retail investors.

2 Likes

Cheers mate, good to know we can still sell but my sell order has been pending since morning so lets see.

Hi mate how do I do a stop loss?

@David @Martin @PeterA @Rumen So we are all still waiting. You have had days to ask the question about what is going to happen and you leave it to the last minute. All while your customers are losing money. Well done you should all give yourselves a pat on the back. You have such amazing customer support

1 Like

@Kshirley1982 sounds like you know more than the rest of us, insider knowledge? care to share?

Since the instrument has been initially suspended, there has been no opportunity for execution of trades through IBKR (and our platform as well).

We understand the frustration caused by these events, however, our only course of action is to comply with the actions of our execution intermediary. The information that we have so far is that no order with this stock will be filled by IBKR due to the fact that it has been moved to the grey market.

We will provide details about the way we are going to treat existing positions with the shares of COUV shortly.

Out of curiosity @Rumen how are trades happening as we speak? Is it done by phone? I assume there is a digital setup to match buyers with sellers.

Looks like its currently 0.2 last trade, I assume it’ll probably head back to 0.01

Why would it necessarily go down. It started the day Lower and has risen up to 0.2. If trading 212 cant allow us to trade when its still trading then they should give us the amount we had when they stopped allowing shares to be traded.

2 Likes

That’s just me looking at the chart and thinking it’ll probably return back to where it was before the pump.