Wirecard increase?

https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/WDI:GR

1 Like

So am I an idiot for buying now @ 1.55 ?

Afaik thats looking massively over sold and hitting a double bottom.

I might be completely wrong but I’m hoping for a min 6 euro spike from here.

Do you really want to a honest answer from anyone? :clown_face:

Hopefully from those that are experienced traders that actually use charts :smile:, but I’m happy to listen to anyones thoughts.

1 Like

The technicals kind of go out the window when you know there’s a huge elephant preventing the demand being enough, to make the SP rise…

Honestly do your research and if you think that it will survive and re-emerge from the depths of financial ruin, then its a bargain.

Well I’ve done plenty of DD this isn’t a punt :slightly_smiling_face: been following this since day 1. I’ve made some profit but I’ve also been burned.

I’ve got funds in case case it breaks 1.55 but fairly happy where it is. Let’s see what this week brings.

Had a pretty good morning I think :crossed_fingers: got GNUS at 2.06, NKLA at 38.27, should be able to make a nice swing on those too.

1 Like

I would have nightmares if I had those in my portfolio or CFD… :fearful:

Out of curiosity have you ever done day or swing trading or has it always been all long term investments?

Did it turn sour and that’s what haunts your dreams? :scream:

It’s a lot of fun💰

I usually have scenario where I short/sell, stock goes up, when I buy it goes down. :partying_face:

So I settled with this reality and just buy to hold :slight_smile:

I’m thinking NKLA is looking like a good entry point.

I’ve had a barnstormer of a day having bought IBIO (if that consolidates for the last hour of the day I’ll skim my original investment and let the rest play on) on Thursday last week and NIO’s resergence.

Buy high, sell low. This is the way.

1 Like

Buy and hold, look you can get £92 from a 2k investment over 40 years, this is the true way.

3 Likes

26.19% annual return for 40yrs do tell :thinking: :sweat_smile:

I’m hoping you didn’t miss that “-” sign :joy:

That’s kodal minerals in my speculative pie

1 Like

Well it was a nice 11% profit in 30mins this morning.

Left 200 shares in WDI to see where it goes.

1 Like

Could’ve held out for 22%, no? :wink:

Can’t be too greedy.

I’m following it up with a stop loss now. Really wish we had a trailing stop in ISA.

If it goes to 6 I’ll be happy with it.

2 Likes

Very true, especially with an instrument like Wirecard at the minute. Would have to be constantly in your thoughts!