Investment Return Breakdown

Jim Cramer did a bit on his show yesterday about the fact that the USD is at a seasonal low, and that along with other signs points to a possible rebound in the autumn. Could be.

He made the point that weak USD increases corporate profits for international companies like PG, PEP, CL, MSFT, AAPL so there is some upside for investors in those companies to the currency loss.

Rebound would be interesting if I had more money to throw in now while its low :thinking::money_with_wings::money_with_wings:

that would go against the logic of buy high, sell low! :thinking::frowning:

1 Like

On my mobile app I have 5.5.7.1 version but not the feature.

Great! Can this maybe be integrated with the price chart (also in the watchlist view!), maybe as a dashed line or something? Would help a lot with ETFs that are only available in USDā€¦

Is it possible to have a positive FX impact for one stock and a negative FX impact for a different stock?

Yes, depends on when you bought them. But if you bought them at the exact same time (same currency of course) then there should be no percentage difference.

Yes. It all depends on the currency of the stock and the moment you opened a position. Any changes in the currency will reflect in your profit/loss.

Seems they are not in a hurry to approve it at all.
Still waiting for it :frowning:

this feature is very welcome, thanks for implementing it this quickly @George

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t even be surprised if it wasnā€™t submitted yet from T212

Any updates on the update for IOS?

There are probably more changes in it related to the new features. I guess the app update will be released if all changes are ready for release together with desktop changes.

App developer can release the app update on a later moment after Apple reviewed it.

I think the best would be to wait for an update on this from the team.
@George was the last one that mention they are waiting for a review from Apple, so letā€™s see if he has any news on it.

Yes. Patience. Just like in investingā€¦

Still waiting for review.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update.

But wow, thatā€™s a really long time.
Does it usually take more than 1 week to have something approved?

1 Like

It can do, appleā€™s review process isnā€™t even consistent with what they tell developers about what is allowed or why their app gets rejected. You can speak to one agent and get one answer, another agent and get another answer completely different.

1 Like

ıf your app name is spotify, they can say:
ā€œoh that is a nice little feature there, weā€™ll put your release on hold for the next 6 months until we implement it on itunes, feel free to sue if you think thatā€™ll take less than 6 monthsā€

@George

Can you maybe put default to show FX return, then option in menu to toggle.

To avoid new users posting FX questions, not all are aware there is arrow down for FX breakdown it seems.

4 Likes