Make Fractional Please

Same for me guys @Martin @David … I have a bunch requested a month ago on Fractional shares required for new autoinvest, but I would be happy at least with WTEM for now. Please… pretty please :slight_smile:

:bowing_man:
Hopes on lucky stars this week.
:partying_face:

Have you seen any good omens? :stuck_out_tongue:

@Vedran We’ll make sure they’re part of today’s batch. :wink:

2 Likes

Please also add some fractional ETFs in € in this batch as well, for example IUSN (iShares World Small cap). Thanks

If the “gates are opened” with the additional ETF request above, maybe some help with these SPDR ETFs can be made :blush:

1 Like

:bowing_man:

Haleloya!! :pray:

I’m also interested in a bunch on the list, eagerly waiting :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

And Illumina if not too late @David - that best friend opportunity is still alive!

2 Likes

@Joey_Fantana Hopefully I’ve seized the opportunity - Illumina will be fractional as of market open. :fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2:

3 Likes

Knew it was too good an offer to resist. You’re a gentleman and a scholar, sir. Thank you very much.

Pint is in the mail. :upside_down_face: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Please try for Splunk too!
Thank you

@David You beautiful, beautiful man! :joy:

2 Likes

I wonder if these could be added too? I need them for pies :slight_smile: :pie: :fork_and_knife:

LRCX - Lam Research
EQIX - Equinix, Inc

Thanks!

what about meeeeeeee? :sob:

Can we please have Touchstone Exploration ($TXP) fractional. Thank you @David

Thank you for making this fractional :slight_smile:

1 Like

@David
Would it be possible to create a Google sheet and manage it for all the

1. New Stock requests &
  2. Fractional requests

So that users can request using the form and check the status in the online sheet for the requests created.
(Similar concept of AutoInvest Beta for creating request and sheet added last week for 2500 newly added shares.

@David
Would it be possible to make the below Fractional?
iShares MSCI India (IE00BZCQB185) and also add the GBP version.

Could we make Infosys Fractional ?

NYSE:INFY

1 Like