New IPOs going live TODAY (Thurs 27th Aug)

Ahh, I thought they started trading when the market opens. Thanks for clarifying

1 Like

Any idea when it opens or where to find information in that? thanks

Looks like it’s open now, potentially still factoring in the preferred deals going by the fact the price hasn’t changed in a while. Hung at $20.

3 Likes

Xpeg is live now guys.

1 Like

At what price did institutionals finally buy it at?
Around 12 USD was what I had read on previous days, what was the final confirmed price?

Edit: From Yahoo it looks like it IPO-ed (for institutionals) at 15 USD.

Can we add Big Commerce to CFDS please

Why add that request here? This request is fulfilled?

Search for ‘New CFD requests’ - there is a thread there for CFD-specific queries. :+1:t2:

Yeah $15 I think it opened at, then hit $23ish for retail.

1 Like

Sorry for the stupid question. Does anyone know if THG.L will beed added to this platform. I asked Customer support but they were unable to confirm if this would be or not?

Yeah it’ll be requested on the day it’s due to go live. Possibly the night before given it’s a UK stock.

1 Like

Love me some THG, the IPO might flat line so I’ll be waiting for a good buy in price

1 Like

Okay great thanks for letting me know.Do you know what time roughly or will it be 8am. I can see it’s on HL.

I don’t think we have a date for it yet, do we? I imagine HL have added it now to avoid any nonsense on the day.

And sorry, I’m not sure if this will open with the market or later in the day.

Ah it is going live tomorrow but thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for that. I use the LSE website to track these and it’s clearly shit…!

@dominique-darwin where are you getting that date from? I can’t find anything that lists today as the IPO date.

EDIT: FT state IPO completed today with unconditional dealing set to start on the 21st.

I saw this date in the news around two weeks ago (BBC and Financial Times).

The CEO also put this on his Instagram and made a post about it today.

There does seem to be some differences though in the information that’s been published in the news.

1 Like

Not live… Why is it missing