Stocks & ETFs requests - add here

@AlteredCarbon if you are talking about the ETF listed on the NYSE you should know we cannot have US ETFs.

3 Likes

Can we get the following:

Fischer Sports Betting & iGaming UCITS ETF - BETP
HAN-GINS Cloud Technology Equal Weight UCITS ETF - SKYP
Invesco MSCI Saudi Arabia ETF (GBP) | MSAP

Hi can you add 8december/2021 IPO of NUBANK?

And The Metaverse ETF? (Ticker: META from Roundhill Investments. Primary Exchange: NYSE)

1 Like

Hi @Martas

• IPOs can rarely be added before their IPO date as often the instrument has not yet been created on the platform. It’ll no doubt get added on the day

• American ETFs can’t be added to UK platforms. They aren’t compliant

2 Likes

Thank you for answer. But many of the T212 ETFs are traded on the NYSE and are directly American. (Nasdaq, Sap500, Russell… ). Or am I just not understanding something?

Can you share an example. European investors can only be sold funds that are UCITS compliant. It’s set by the regulator. Are you perhaps confusing what the funds are invested in rather than where they are domiciled / registered for sale? The NASDAQ, S&P500 and Russel are indexes, and many European funds have been setup as cheap trackers of them.

There’s a guide here on how to check what can be added by another user:

1 Like

Yes it is true. My fault.

2 Likes

3TYL
IE00BKT09032
WisdomTree US Treasuries 10Y 3x Daily Leveraged

Please Add

TMC CONTENT GROUP AG
WKN: A2QQQU ISIN: CH0557519201 Ticker-Symbol: ERO

Hi @Joey_Fantana , could you please add these stoks? I need them in EUR :pleading_face:.

• Nokia - 0HAF - London - UK
  • Invesco Bloomberg Commodity UCIST ETF - CMOD - Milan - Italy
  • Nvidia - NVDA - Xetra or TradeGate - Germany
  • PayPal - 2PP - Xetra or TradeGate - Germany
  • Pfizer - PFE - Xetra or TradeGate - Germany

Thank you :pray:t2: .

Hey @JKAndrex - do you mean EUR denominated stocks, or added to the EU platform?

If it’s the latter, I’m afraid I don’t have any clout there, as my posts are only for the UK platform while the devs work on adding to the EU platform in bulk.

I need them in EUR currency because I live in Europe.
I didn’t know there is an UK and an EUR platform. Is this cuse of the brexit? @Joey_Fantana

I believe so, so I expect you should specify in your request that the additions you are after need to be added to the EU platform. And unfortunately I don’t think I will be of much help, sorry.

The new EU investors in 2021 were/are onboard directly on the new EU T212 platform (T212 Cyprus).

Pre-Brexit EU investors are in the original T212 (T212 UK), but they will also be migrated to T212 Cyprus.

If you were onboard pre-Brexit (2021), you are probably still in T212 UK.

1 Like

T212 don’t offer access to TradeGate (that have pre and after market hours trading).

Although there are several German stock exchanges, only Deutsche Boerse Xetra is available on T212.

Maybe T212 (@Tony.V ; @Team212 :wink: ) could offer access to other German stock exchanges (Börse Frankfurt/Frankfurt Stock Exchange (FWB); Boerse Stuttgart/Stuttgart Stock Exchange (SWB); Boerse Duesseldorf) like it already does with US (NYSE; NASDAQ; OTC) and UK markets (LSE; LSE AIM).

Thanks bro.
I’m in the UK version @Joey_Fantana

Thanks, @JKAndrex / @RLX - I’ll try the Nokia item tomorrow.

T212 aren’t currently adding new ETFs though.

Ok thank you :slight_smile::wave:t2: .

Could you please add GFS?
Thanks!

NASDAQ: DGHI Digihost