Stocks & ETFs requests - add here

With the news of the IRS going on a tax grab for Publicly Traded Partnershipsā€¦ Is it plausible to have BEPC added in place of BEP to allow for T212 users to still trade Brookfield Renewable Partners?

Dear Team, please consider adding:

NYSE: Primo Water Corporation (PRMW)

Can you please add spdr Msci world health care UCITS heaw.lse thereā€™s already the version in dollars but this one would be awesome to have the one in pounds. Thank you

Thank you T212 team!

Please add the otc stock of pilbara minerals ltd.

Ticker: PILBF

Thank you! @Team212

Hi Trading212 can you please add?

Steppe Cement Ltd
LON: STCM

Thank you

Hi,

Can you please add the following ETFs:

Franklin FTSE China UCITS ETF (FRCH)
Currency: GBP

Invesco Bloomberg Commodity ex-Agriculture UCITS ETF (XAAG)
Currency: EUR

L&G Multi-Strategy Enhanced Commodities UCITS ETF (ENCO)
Currency: USD

L&G Global Thematic ESG Exclusions UCITS ETF (THMZ)
Currency: USD

Xtrackers MSCI Europe Small Cap UCITS ETF (XXSC)
Currency: GBP

Many Thanks!

Hello, Iā€™m here to yet again request Steppe Cement limited. The last person who asked was told the intermediary doesnā€™t offer the stock. However ibkr (are these not the intermediary or am I wrong?) does offer the stock under the ticker ST9
Thanks

What time does it usually take for review? I am asking because Iā€™m chasing exdiv.

Thank you in advance!

My request from 10d ago is now added, but not my one from 7d ago if thats a rough guide for you @kstefanov5me

1 Like

Is this etf or stock outside US markets? Iā€™d suggest nyse/nasdaq might be faster.

@Ahti, we wonā€™t be adding Netcapital, Inc. (NCPL) for the time being as it has a low market cap. Weā€™re checking your request for Grand City Properties SA (GYC).

@goranr, Nova Royalty (NOVRF) is now available for fractional trading. Electric Royalties (ELCF) is traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange. We donā€™t have access to it yet, so we wonā€™t be able to add it. It seems it has an OTC listing, shall we check if we can add it :thinking:

@einesruoka, weā€™ve added iShares S&P 500 Consumer Staples Sector (2B7D).

@Mr.Trade, itā€™s not ISA-eligible.

@Hbomb, weā€™re checking the request for 3U Holding AG (UUU). Table Trac (TBTC) is not ISA-eligible.

@Ksk, our intermediary, doesnā€™t have the XETRA listing. Instead, weā€™ve added VanEck Morningstar Developed Markets Dividend Leaders (TDIV)'s AEB listing.

@k0en4o, The Meet Kevin Pricing Power ETF (PP) is US ETF. We cannot offer US ETFs since theyā€™re not PRIIPS compliant/UCITS certified.

@JustLookingThx, Pilbara Minerals Ltd (PILBF) 's OTC listing is unavailable through our intermediary.

@M.Saleem, the LSE listing of Steppe Cement Ltd (STCM) isnā€™t available through our intermediary. @qwertyate, the instrument indeed has another listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange with ticker SR9, but we donā€™t have access to this exchange.

@activelypassive13, we wonā€™t be able to add Franklin FTSE China UCITS ETF (FLXC) and L&G Multi-Strategy Enh Commodities U ETF USD (ENCO). Weā€™re checking the rest from your list, though :eyes:

@ndit, weā€™ve completed your list, and the instruments below :arrow_double_down: are now available:

@kstefanov5me, itā€™s hard to give a precise timeframe. Weā€™re reviewing the requests in chronological order and we have in mind Blackstone Secured Lending Fund (BXSL) :pray:

@Oracle, @RobertAndrei, @Sunny, @Jordanc908, @Lonelynx, @new.one, @Pallantia weā€™re reviewing your requests :hourglass_flowing_sand:

4 Likes

Thanks, 3U Holding was added yesterday so all good :smiley: shame about TBTC.

1 Like

I would appreciate if you could add the OTC listing of Electric Royalties (and make it fractional).

On the other hand, if you plan to add the TSX exchange in the near future maybe that would be the best option.

I eagerly await the addition of TSX and ASX, maybe also Singapore and Tokio. I think Europe (except Nordic) is quite well covered.

1 Like

Hi, would it be possible to add the Wisdomtree Global Quality Dividend Growth ETF (WTEQ) from Xetra. The LSE equivalent (GGRP) is already available. :slight_smile:

@Bogi.H Can you add Corero Network Security (LON:CNS) onto the platform?

Thx, for the fast addition i am really impressed. :heart:

Would it be also possible to buy WTEQ as fractional shares, I would like to include it in my basket.

Thank you for adding my requested etf so fast.
Is there a possibility that the s&p 400 mid cap dividend aristocrats etf REGL could be added? Iā€™m not 100% certain itā€™s actually available here in the uk.

@goranr Although it is part of our plans to keep adding new exchanges, we canā€™t commit to an ETA at the minute. On a separate note, weā€™ve forwarded the OTC listing of Electric Royalties for further review.

Happy to hear, @Hanseatic - WTEQ is now also fractional :blue_heart:

@Ashige, Unfortunately, we wonā€™t be able to add the instrument - it belongs to a segment of the LSE - ASX1, which our intermediary does not support.

@new.one

Donā€™t mention it :pray:

As for S&P 400 mid-cap dividends aristocrats ETF- itā€™s a US-domiciled one, so we wonā€™t be able to add it. Any other alternatives you can think of are more than welcome, though.

2 Likes

Hi! Could you please add Leonteq (SWX: LEON), a Swiss company? Thank you!