Stocks & ETFs requests - add here

For next week then could you review and possibly add

Golden Metal Resources
LON: GMET

Thanks!

Can the below stocks be added.
Axis Bank - 144A AXBA London Stock Exchange (or)
Axis Bank - Reg. S AXB London Stock Exchange

Bajaj Holdings & Investment - Reg S BAUD London Stock Exchange

GAIL India - 144A GAIA London Stock Exchange (or)
GAIL India - Reg. S GAID London Stock Exchange

State Bank of India - 144A SBIA London Stock Exchange (or)
State Bank of India - Reg. S SBID London Stock Exchange

Steel Authority of India - 144A SAUA London Stock Exchange (or)
Steel Authority of India - Reg. S SAUD London Stock Exchange

Tata Steel - Reg. S TTST London Stock Exchange

1 Like

Is there a plan to include Luxembourg Stock Exchange in future?

Hello,

Is it possible to consider adding Fortum (fortmh), it sells heating and electricity in Europe? I think you’ve got it added as cfd but not available for isa or invest accounts.

Thank you

Are these still under review?

Hi @Bogi.H is this possible to add?

@Mr.Trade - We’ve checked further, and unfortunately, we won’t be able to add Sothebys (BID). It’s not tradeable through our intermediary.

@vvsvin - I’m afraid so. Keeping a close eye on them, though. I’ll let you know once there are any developments :v:

@ben2418 - Sure, thanks for the suggestion. I’ve checked with our intermediary and the stock’s OTC listing is the only one we can consider for the time being. So I’ve passed that along for consideration. Hope it’s alright.

It’s not something we’re considering for the time being. However, I’ll let you know if anything changes down the road.

Is there a chance you can add TTM (Tata Motors Limited ADR)?
It is listed on NASDAQ

May we please have the following Europacific Funds tickers added to invest and isa?

EPASX
EPGFX
EPIBX
EPDPX
EPIVX

Thank you

Hi,

Could you add topicus.com on to the ISA investing side of the business? This company is a spin-off from constellation software. Lumine group is another Canadian company that is interesting.

Could you also add more Scandinavian companies on to ISA like Lifco ab and investor AB

I had to buy topicus over on ineractive investor as stocklist.ai showed that trading212 did not yet offer it :unamused:

HL offers topicus as well. would be cheaper if you buy it on HL

Hello team T212

Are these stocks are still under review?

Vetoquinol EPA:VETO
Delta Plus Group EPA:ALDLT
Catana Group EPA:CATG

These are french stocks. I would be grateful to find them in the app

Thank you! Regards.

Ooh, looking forward to the news.

Fingers crossed for
Vanguard’s LifeStrategy Growth
V80A
IE00BMVB5R75

and for enabling the Euro version of
SPDR MSCI ACWI IMI UCITS ETF
ISIN IE00B3YLTY66
Ticker SPYI on Xetra

And thank you for the regular updates!

Argh! You’re correct. Too late now. My fault. Wan’t there at the time (I don’t think)

Delta Plus is there now (UK version at least!)

1 Like

@B.E Is there a plan to include Italian Stock Exchange in future?

Italian stocks are covered by Interactive Brokers - so Trading212 should have access to them https://www.interactivebrokers.co.uk/en/index.php?f=41295&exch=bvme&showcategories=STK#productbuffer

Thanks all for sharing your instrument requests :pray: As soon as we review them, we’ll let you know which instruments we can add and which we can’t.

Meanwhile, keep the requests coming :muscle:

@Rubino, we’re adding only ETFs that are traded on Borsa Italiana. We’re not offering stocks now, but we’ll let you know if anything changes.

Oh, I was unaware that Borsa Italiana versions are being added. That’s quite interesting.

Due to that I have actually just noticed that the V80A ETF is already available on T212!
It is available through the Italian version - namely, VNGA80 is already there. So perhaps this information is of use to all others that have requested it.
T212 then has V40A, V60A and V80A for trading, in their VNGA40, V60A, and VNGA80 versions.

IE00B3YLTY66 was the second fund I mentioned above.
It is SPDR MSCI ACWI IMI UCITS ETF
IMIE is the ticker on Borsa Italiana, rather than SPYI from Xetra!