Stocks & ETFs requests - add here

These are all US domiciled ETFs that cannot be legally marketed in Europe. You need to recommend ETFs that are labelled as being UCITS compliant.

2 Likes

please add NYSE: WEX

Its valuation got shot due to COVID-19 and its a great buy at the moment. How fast can you add this so I can buy some shares?

Thanks

:white_check_mark:

Hi

Can we please have THE FOLLOWING ETF’S’s

GUSH: DIREXION SHS ET/DAILY S&P OIL & GAS
JNUG: DIREXION SHS ET/DAILY JR GOLD MINER

Many thanks!

:no_entry_sign:

These look to be US domiciled ETFs and not legal to be sold in Europe to retail investors. When looking at ETFs you should check they are labelled as UCITS compliant

Hello guys,

Could you make AVCT (Avacta Group) a very popular share on the AIM100 market, available on T212?

It would be much appreciated!

Many thanks

Oxford Biomedica (OXB.L)

We already have Oxford Instruments and it will be great addition to have both.

Please add Cognex NASDAQ: CGNX

4 Likes

@David @Martin
Please add
MGP - MGM Growth Properties LLC :soon:
VEGN ETF :no_entry_sign:
Thanks

Please:
Xetra - QDVA :soon:, SXRV :white_check_mark:, EQQQ :white_check_mark:

:pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

Hello there , I would like to request CCC - Clarivate Analytics (NYSE: CCC) to be added to the list of shares that can be traded. Many thanks !

:white_check_mark: (see CLVT)

Rockrose energy. Lon: rre

:interrobang:

Please add:

XELA
SMRT
ALPP
BBRW :no_entry_sign:
ATNM
TLSS
NNDM
ENDP

Thanks!

OK, I will do thanks!

Hi,

Please can we have the following stocks added?

WINS: Wins Finance Holdings Inc
CTXR: Citius Pharmaceuticals, Inc
CTIC: CTI BioPharma Corp

Many Thanks

Hi,

Please could we also have this stock?

PDSB: PDS Biotechnology Corporation :white_check_mark:

Hello, could you add some growth ETFs please, (something like e.g. VOOG or VUG) :no_entry_sign:

If you could add PSH (Pershing Square Holdings) and TCEHY (Tencent Holdings) this would be the only broker I would need. :white_check_mark:

Hi,

Can we please have: CBLI Cleveland BioLabs Inc.

Many thanks!

Hi, would it be possible to add “ALFEN” (EURONEXT AMSTERDAM). This company is still relatively new on the market but is already showing a promising future. It’s the biggest supplier in the Netherlands when it comes down to Electric car chargers and high voltage power stations. It’s also one of the major suppliers of EV charging equipment in Europe and is still growing. Plus it’s working on some other products, like containers filled with batteries which can be used to save energy which might otherwise be wasted. Plus they can save enough power to host a full festival, just on one of these massive batteries.

But the thing that is most promising, is how this company pushed on in the COVID lockdown period. They never stopped production and didn’t even slow production in any way. They just pushed on and kept delivering products and finishing orders.

The stocks are already higher than they have ever been and I’m sure that these will continue to grow massively in the future. Would be great if the Trading212 traders had the possibility to jump in on this instrument as well.

EDIT I see Alfen is available in T212 Investing, but not T212 CFD. Could you add it to CFD?

Hi @joeri.veenhuizen, ALFEN (Alfen Beheer) is already available on T212 :smiley:.