This week’s 277 new stocks!

Thank you! Any chance you will add some Italian stocks in the next future?

@omard @mmaatt78

T212 will first need to get access to the relevant stock exchanges for Invest accounts but they are looking to expand. I believe the scope given was around the end of this year, start of next. There was word from Martin that the Vienna Stock exchange is in the plans for end of Q3. Asian and Australian exchanges are being looked at for the 2nd half of the year as well. Though I haven’t heard anything about Russia. I think Poland and Canada were mentioned also

1 Like

Can I make a request for Ørsted from the Copenhagen stock exchange to be added please :grin:

2 Likes

ye I absolutely agree with you that is so true absolutely.

ye hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ye

we need more ETFs from USA mannaggia!

Do you have ticker symbols there like 4 different ones or they the same just different Stock markets?

Tencent is on trading 212

No it’s not… We have Tencent Music and it is ADR, or maybe it’s somehow available on CFD which I’m not using so I couldn’t know that for which I’m sorry

On cfd or on the invest account

You’ve mistaken two different stocks… Tencent itself is traded on HKG with ticker 0700 and although on our universe we have stock named Tencent Music with ticker TME on NYSE those are two different stocks

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Planet 13 Holdings Inc. (PLNHF) Stock Request]

Can we get ARKK ETF fractional ASAP!!

1 Like

This is not UCITS compliant so cannot be sold in Europe

1 Like

what I found weird is that the owner of Milan stock exchange is London stock exchange…so it should be easy for T212 to add italian stocks…

Please add DLPN, dolphin entertainment inc: NASDAQ

It’s going to shoot today 0.89 and already 27% up in premarket

1 Like

unfortunately that’s just not how accessing the markets work, or else I think we would have a few other exchanges already too. There seem to be specific reasons behind T212 having delays gaining access to Italy and this has meant it will take longer to get everything sorted.

For now we have the exchanges we have with anticipation that the addition of more later this year to bring a great buying opportunity. I personally look forward to some Japanese stocks even though I understand I am unlikely to make much money on them, their stock market being what it has for so many years. I just want to hold some shares as keepsakes in relation to some of my hobbies and interests.

1 Like

Haymaker Acquisition Corporation II could be the next SPAC but can’t find it on 212.

2 Likes

@Martin How do I get the complete list of the new stocks added? Can you please publish some excel document etc. I think you must have some document to keep track of new stocks.

Thanks.