Unusually large spreads

@Martin as per my message in another thread and as per so many comments here on the forums even if the market is in an extreme condition we should have been informed. There is not excuse for lack of communication. T212 should have issued a notification saying “market is in an extreme condition and in order to protect T212 (as a company) we have decided the to take following actions”. :man_shrugging:

We cannot make the right decision if we are not informed. And if we all loose money and enough users decide to close their account (as a result of loosing money not from a bad trade but a change to the system), then T212 looses it credibility and we all loose. :cry:

I believe everyone is angry as this happened without any notice. Just like if I rented a car from ZipCar and half way through my drive the price changes and instead of paying ÂŁ10/hour I start paying ÂŁ50/hour. If that happens you would be angry too, right? :thinking:

I have mentioned this before and I am a strong advocate for proper communication and more official T212 notifications

3 Likes