Can We Get The Snowflake IPO

Guys, how is everyone thinking about snowflakes IPOā€¦

Still no dates released and looks like itā€™s getting pushed back untill October

It HAS to be uploaded to Trading212 the moment it is official!

Has anyone had clarification if it will?

Thatā€™s not how it works. They canā€™t load anything based on a date. Snowflake doesnā€™t have a ticker for a start.

The main reason being that 212 use Interactive Brokers so need to wait until Snowflake is set up as an instrument with IB. Needless to say that will either be the week commencing launch or the day itself. And 212 are very good at adding IPOs.

Do a search of ā€˜New IPOsā€™ and review those threads to get an idea of what happens on the day.

Thatā€™s an interesting choice of name for a start up O.o

How so? What might you be insinuating

Well given snowflake is now a pretty widely accepted pejorative its kind of like calling your company assholes incorporated.

It just seems odd.

1 Like

Canā€™t say I agree with you there, I think itā€™s a good oneā€¦ Sticks in the brain too

2 Likes

You canā€™t agree itā€™s a pejorative or you cant agree thatā€™s itā€™s a bad idea to use one as a company name?

I mean I suppose since Iā€™ve said that ā€œFat faceā€ is a fairly successful brand along with " white stuff"

This is an exciting oneā€¦

ā€œBig data is akin to a blinding snowstorm, but customers wish to visualize and understand individual snowflakes.ā€

Please add #SNOW.
Thanks

Any update on this one?

Update in what sense?

It is ā€œhave not read the topic, T212 why havenā€™t you added IPO which has not even been listed.ā€ Kkthx

I have no clue, will throw few bucks at it.

1 Like

Oh I know. The lack of Googling is astounding.

1 Like

:joy: got too used to your brilliant service @Joey_Fantana no one needs Google anymore lol

1 Like

Ha ha dug my own grave. Let me crack out my crystal ballā€¦ also known as Google.

Nopeā€¦ still no IPO date announced. Going to guess in the next fortnightā€¦ finger in the air job. :wink:

3 Likes

16th Sept, and yes, it will be requested on the day.

2 Likes

The big boys are joining in the Snowflake IPO:

or could be the 15th! https://www.thestreet.com/ipo/news/snowflake-ipo-launch

Priced on the 15th, released to market following day. :+1:t2:

4 Likes