EU registrations - OPEN

If there was, there would be a post about it.

For now Iā€™d assume that going into the new year may be the earliest we can expect an update to the situation. thatā€™s roughly the goal for sorting out the EU entity stocks and migration from what I can tell and it should give them the leeway necessary to tackle the UK issue again without distractions.

1 Like

Okay, I have a question if T212 will be available in Belarus.

Currently, Iā€™m living In Poland but someday maybe have to return back. So thatā€™s why Iā€™m interested. And If not should close my account when I come back then according to the rules?

Hi Together,

Does anyone knows when it will be possible to open an Account on Trading 212? Iā€™am from Switzerland and since april 2021 on the waitlistā€¦

Thank you for your answer and BR.

Hey @rouven :wave:

While we certainly appreciate your interest in our services, weā€™ve no updates on the matter just yet. Be that as it may, weā€™ll make sure to promptly update the thread, in case of any new developments.

Hello, I am wondering how long this waitlist is going to last? I have sumbitted a request last year and still donā€™t have any confirmation to open an account for trading. I thought there was something wrong with my e-mail so I opened a ALT-account but still until today nothing happened. Is the waitlist really thath- long?

1 Like

in short, yes :sweat_smile: Donā€™t worry, they should be getting around to your sign-up before long :pray:

1 Like

Hey, @souf1212.

Iā€™ve merged your post to this topic, and I hope itā€™s okay with you. We can not provide an ETA for onboarding :belgium: residents, but as soon as there is any news, weā€™ll share them.

Otherwise, @Dao, youā€™re right - weā€™re making our way through the queue with UK residents.

4 Likes

The registrations for Swiss :switzerland: residents are now open.

7 Likes

@Bogi.H Please resume registrations for GCC/Middle East residents, especially Bahrain :bahrain:. My friends are on the wait list since Jan 2021.

2 Likes

Residents of Malta :malta: can open accounts now.

@Usman_Nawaz, unfortunately, Iā€™m not able to share any updates. Once I have news, though, Iā€™ll let you know.

4 Likes

This didnā€™t aged well for the ā€œgood old British poundā€. Walking for the parity with EUR and USD.

2 Likes

When will Trading212 be available for users from Belgium?

I have used this platform years ago and I think itā€™s great, easy to use and low fees. I had to close it for personal reasons as I left the markets.

Now after some years I want to start investing again and really want to come back here because I donā€™t like the other available brokers. Unfortunately I just saw that they had to stop services for people from Belgiumā€¦

When will it be available again? Any update from a Trading212 member/admin or a fellow Belgian investor?

Thanks

Greg

We appreciate the interest and would be happy to have you back aboard :pray: Currently, we cannot provide any timeframes for onboarding clients from Belgium. However, you can join the waitlist, and weā€™ll notify you once thereā€™s any news.