Golden Nugget online gaming (GNOG) going Public via Landcadia holding 11 (LCA)

Go check out there chart. I won’t spoil it for you. :blush:

1 Like

:relieved:

Also known as Alton Towers.

2 Likes

Wonder what the news has been to send Landcadia shooting up 23% (for me)

They’ve not completed the merger so something must have happened :crossed_fingers:t2:

Seemed to start around the same time that SHLL’s merge date was announced, so perhaps boosted by sentiment. The other thing might be to do with certain states legalising online sports gambling. Not sure.

The market is such a weird place. Unrelated merger on another stock and up :rocket: goes another stock. Definitely not complaining. It’s about time I was on the rocket rather than the sub (Genius) marine!

It’s going to be huge when more states allow gambling online.

Wonder will they one day open exchanges and profit accumulators. Late night thoughts. So far ahead in everything but so far behind in this field.

Anyone still in with Landcadia soon to be Golden Nugget?

I’ve been leaving it to do it’s thing and I’m over 40% up! :+1:t2:

Thought the take over may have happened by now but it’s continuously moving in the right direction :crossed_fingers:t2:

Yeah same here, 42%.

The merger is tentatively forecast for next month, no date on the vote just yet.

Deadline is May next year so they have room to manoeuvre.

Room to manoeuvre, room to grow :crossed_fingers:t2:

“At least 10 states are considering iGaming or sports betting legislation or putting related ballot questions before voters in November. The more affirmative votes on these issues, the more potential upside awaits LCA stock“

I had William Hill but STUPIDLY sold it on a nice profit for my fella but it’s shot up there after. So I’m sticking with this stock as I think the potential could be huge.

I’m actually waiting patiently to sell after the merger. I know it’ll likely do okay in the long run but just doesn’t factor into companies and sectors I like. Pure momentum play for me. Can’t wait to free up the capital to top up on my smaller holdings.

1 Like

I’m up 40% too. I only got 1 share with the intention of looking deeper at the future prospects but have never got around to it.

2 Likes

Makes total sense. I don’t have much long long term desire to hold them but I want a bigger rise yet. Maybe a bag and I’ll be happy.

Need more funds for mine exploration :cowboy_hat_face: