HYSR added if possible

Hi, HYSR, if possible could this be added.

Thanks

7 Likes

Please add HYSR SunHydrogen Inc, they look like they have great potential.

Many thanks

9 Likes

Seconded. Yes please!

6 Likes

Please can this be added @David @PeterA @Martin

Cheers

5 Likes

50% up in 3 days if you cannot add that kind of stocks what’s the reason not using other platforms…?

2 Likes

Surely, you could have used this “other platform” and purchase the stock. So wouldn’t miss 50% upside.

1 Like

The thing is that I really liked this one as a beginner… And it isn’t bad to ask for more from a service… This how a product - service or company stays alive and keeps customers happy…if not I think you know the outcome this is how everything works…these penny high growth stocks should be in 212 if not I have to find an other way and Noone says is easy after I made my Portfolio. Now if you think that is better to play somewhere else than make 212 better you are not making anyone’s life better in this forum.

1 Like

You come to community 4 days ago and you preach to me on making life better on the forum?

Check your original statement.

How does this make anyones life better?
Do some actual contribution in life, then come preach here.

Can you please add HYSR (SUNHYDROGEN INC) STOCK IT HAS POTENTIAL AND IT HOLDS A STRONG PATENT CREATTING HYDROGEN FRON WATER AND SUN

1 Like

@David any chance or is this stock just like TSNP?

Cheers

Yes please!

(20 chars)

1 Like

Making 50% in 3 days yes makes your life better!if you don’t know you are here for making money otherwise try some gardening…
As for my contribution in life isn’t some I will discuss with you and obviously isn’t the right place to do. By the way I didn’t come here to preach I came to ask from some one who makes money of my money to give us a stock to make more what exactly is your problem?You were the one that talked with irony like the platform is yours and you think I should play with my money somewhere else…But it’s OK no hard feelings whatever makes you feel better. I spent to much of my time

Hello
Please Hyper solar Inc, HYSR
Many thanks

1 Like

Please add HYRESOLAR inc #HYSR

2 Likes

Can we get sun hydrogen added

@Santa @David @Martin @PeterA @Wit @George @Tony.V @L.D

Can we please have added today/tomorrow for an early Xmas :gift:

:christmas_tree:

1 Like

please add $HYSR …

1 Like

im really looking at other plataforms cause theres soooooo much we are missing out… and what botheres me the most is that they dont even reply at our requests like wtf…

1 Like

Please can you add HYSR, the stock is on a flyer. There is a huge following for this but few platforms trade it. I think you get a lot of new business if added.

Many thanks

2 Likes

@Joey_Fantana maybe if you can sneak it into the IPO list for tomorrow. :sweat_smile::wink:

Shame it wasn’t added at the end of November.