Hyundai Motor Company

If not already requested can you add Hyundai to the list please?

Thanks

Joe.

4 Likes

yes please add this stock

Are you referring to the OTC stock?

https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/HYMTF:US

Going by the date of that request I was going by the main stock, not appreciating the exchange wasn’t available.

1 Like

Would you be interested in the OTC though? :slight_smile:

I’d need to look into it all again. Currently happy with my LT folio and not looking to add to it. TSLA and NIO already held so unlikely I’d add Hyundai at this point.

1 Like

I have personally had Hyundai on my “watchlist” for a while and I think it might be time to move my small (yet largely grown) Tesla investment as well as my small Renault investment into other car companies.

Currently considering moving it into the other two car manfacturers that I looked at loosely early in 2020: Volkswagen and Hyundai.

I feel like quite a few of the renewable and “electric vehicle” have gone too far based on projected earnings. I am starting to think that things have become too unrealistic.

1 Like

Why OTC, it’s there: Hyundai Motor Company (HYU.F) Frankfurt

Bit late joining the gravy train now are we not, although the Hyundai Ioniq is a cracking car.

Frankfurt would be even better, however I suspect that it may be easier or more convenient for T212 to add an OTC stock than the alternative.
Nonetheless, yes, I prefer versions in european exchanges such as Frankfurt :smiley:.

The situation has definitely changed since I looked at it, but I’d like to keep exposure to the sector and it is still at a PE of around 14.

Or HYUD from the LSE

1 Like

@sto :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

@David thank you for adding HYUD, would it be possible to have fractional shares for HYUD too?

1 Like

Fractional shares for this would be great.

1 Like

Thanks for making it fractional. Great job @Team212 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for adding fractional shares

1 Like