Hi, it’d be great to get an overview of key data for a particular stock without having to do the analysis or refer to other platforms. I find myself doing this frequently when I need to do a quick evaluation. For example, Robinhood shows the following statistics very clearly for each stock:
- Open - The value of the stock at market open
- Volume - The number shares traded on Nasdaq during the day’s trading session
- Average Volume - The average number of shares traded per day over the last 52 weeks, on all exchanges
- 52-Week High - The stock’s highest value in the last 52 weeks
- 52-Week Low - The stock’s lowest value in the last 52 weeks
- Price Earnings Ratio - The stock’s price-per-share to earnings-per-share ratio
- Dividend/Yield - The stock’s fiscal dividend yield
I don’t value the current day’s statistics as much as the long-term statistics because my portfolio is built around a long-term strategy. The data I’ve listed above does help me make some quick evaluations and identify where I might need to research more.
Thanks again for listening!