New IPOs going live TODAY (Fri 12th Feb, '21)

Hi @David , sorry to bother you, but TPPRF is VENI on IBKR. If you are still able to, would it be possible to add this ticker today?

1 Like

@David

do you have any updates on “OTC:GBTC (Grayscale Bitcoin Trust)” stock?

Is it allowed on the platform?

1 Like

ESG Core Investments BV Just IPOd

https://live.euronext.com/en/ipo-showcase/esg-core-investments-bv

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-02-12/esg-core-rises-in-first-sustainability-focused-europe-spac-ipo

EU SPAC much less crowded right now, and the benefit of not having to park money in a devaluing dollar!

1 Like

While I appreciate David’s continued work dodging the elephant in the room is unacceptable at this stage.
$GBTC does not fall under FCA rules I even called my legal team regarding $GBTC they advised me that it’s not under the FCA ban.

Therefore I ask you again when is $GBTC being added.

Is it on IBKR?

1 Like

its not even on HL, but im sure his legal team could find out pretty quickly. Hope they dont charge per hour

3 Likes

Thanks as always @David old chap.

2 Likes

Are you able to add ESGW/EUSG to the ISA?

Also got a request for $FACA

@David @Joey_Fantana @PeterA

cheers

@Mr_Moose can you add this detail to your penny stock list and if David isn’t able to add VENI today I’ll re-add to Monday’s post? Cheers

1 Like

Yes I would love to get on this!

Why is David ignoring me.
$GBTC

Where is the best website to get information about new ipo’s ?

I use spactrack.net but this is for SPAC’s

1 Like

It’s 6pm UK time on a Friday, doubt you’re being ignored

Did you check if what you’re requesting is available on IBKR?

1 Like

Check out YouTube channel ‘Healthy Wealthy and Wise’ - good source of IPO information.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot David! have a good weekend!!!

1 Like

https://ibkr.info/article/3060

$GBTC is available on IBKR.

Please help.

It CLEARLY states on the IB web page, the page that you have shared, that it is available in the US & not the UK.

2 Likes

Dear Joey Fantana Would you please add them on yout watch list in the future ?
Dear David Please add this PreUnit Split SPAC in the watch list, so they will be added as soon as common stocks are already tradeable.

Most the SPACs below f not all) are ESG SPACs seeking companies in doing ESG. It is much more predictable to making a rally after finding a target (DA).
ENVI.U (Environmental Impact Acquisition Corp.)
HCIC.U (Hennessy Capital Investment Corp. V)
NGAB.U (Northern Genesis Acquisition Corp. II)
PICC.U (Pivotal Investment Corporation III)
STPC.U (Star Peak Corp II) (Pre IPO)
SPAQ.U (Spartan Acquisition Corp. III)
SWBK.U (Switchback II Corp)
NA (ESG Core ESG:NA)
EUSG.U (European Sustainable Growth Acquisition Corp.)
With SPAC time matter, get early as soon as posible while they are still near NAV

Thanks

Hey @adindas. I’m quietly confident if you search each of those tickers, you should find a corresponding post from me containing it.

As always I’ll endeavour to ensure that once the units have separated I’ll add the ticker to the daily post as usual. :+1:t2:

If you find any on your list that I have not added to a daily post do let me know. If you search ‘LOI’ you should find a post listing many many SPACs. I update this in concurrence with the daily posts and will add any missing ones there.

5 Likes