New IPOs going live TODAY (Wed 19th Aug)

Good morning @David @Martin @PeterA

The following IPOs are diarised for today;

NYSE:INBX (Inhibrx)
NASDAQ:HRMY (Harmony Biosciences Holdings)
NASDAQ:TZAC (Tenzing Acquisition Corp) - common shares now available
NASDAQ:VMAC (Vistas Media Acquisition) - common shares now available
NYSE:FPAC (Far Point Acquisition Corp) - common shares now available
NASDAQ:KSMT (Kismet Acquisition One) - common shares now available

Would you mind adding as soon as you can please?

Not sure @Arron is still around but I’ll update his list at some point so listing the SPACs for my own reference;

NYSE:AONE.U (one) - "intends to focus on companies that advance the technology industry, also known as the ‘Innovation Economy’” .

NYSE:BFT.U (Foley Trasimene Acquisition II) - targeting a “business in financial technology or information and business services, which acts as an essential utility to industries that are core to the economy”.

NASDAQ:FIIU (Forum Merger III Corp.) - no sector identified but “intend to focus on companies that have an aggregate enterprise value of approximately $500 million to $2 billion”.

Cheers

JOE.

1 Like

Hi Joe,
Arron does not seem to have been online since the 27th of July.
However it is nice that you mention which SPACs are going live today and their target sector :slight_smile:.

Yeah not sure if he’s coming back but I’ve bookmarekd his post that lists out the SPACs and when I get some time I’ll go clean it up. :+1:t2:

1 Like

@David @Martin @PeterA - gentle reminder. Thanks

@David @Martin @PeterA - second reminder, thanks.

@David @Martin @PeterA - urgent reminder in prep for market open.

Thanks

1 Like

I’ll take that :blue_heart: as a you’re on it, @PeterA. :slight_smile:

You guessed that right @Joey_Fantana

:yellow_square: NYSE:INBX (Inhibrx) - not available through our intermediary, yet
:white_check_mark: NASDAQ:HRMY (Harmony Biosciences Holdings) - Available on our platform
:white_check_mark: NASDAQ:TZAC (Tenzing Acquisition Corp) - Available on our platform
:yellow_square: NASDAQ:VMAC (Vistas Media Acquisition) - No common stock available
:white_check_mark: NYSE:FPAC (Far Point Acquisition Corp) - Already available on our platform
:yellow_square: NASDAQ:KSMT (Kismet Acquisition One) - No common stock available

1 Like

You sly dog! Thanks very much mate.

1 Like