New IPOs going live TODAY (Wed 30th Dec)

Good morning @David @Martin @PeterA @Rumen

It would be greatly appreciated to see some early action on the below please, so that we aren’t chasing all day and after offerings have gone live.

The following IPOs are diarised for today;

LSE:VCAP (Vector Capital Plc)
NDAQ:VCVC (10X Capital Venture Acquisition Corp) - common stock now available
NDAQ:ADOC.U (Edoc Acquisition Corp.) - common stock now available
NDAQ:BWAC.U (Better World Acquisition Corp.) - common stock now available

Would you mind adding to all platforms, including CFD (maximum quantity 5,000 please) , as soon as you can please?

Cheers guys,

JOE.

cc. @StockRed

@Joey_Fantana Is LCY (Landcadia Holdings III) going to be added soon? The longer we wait the further away from NAV it goes and we miss out on SPAC opportunities.

@David @Martin @PeterA @Rumen - reminder please.

@wherever-i-roam - haven’t seen anything to this yet.

1 Like

@David @Martin @PeterA @Rumen - reminder please.

@Joey_Fantana I think we already responded that LSE:VCAP is not available in IB, and we are not going to be able to add this instrument. We will try to add the rest by the end of the day.

Hi @Rumen - the reason I add any LSE IPOs again is because for some reason IBKR take longer than usual to add them. Usually a few days, sometimes up to a week.

I’m not going to remember to keep track of these and re-raise a week l;ater, hence I just keep them on the daily post until they appear on IBKR.

Is the delay to LSE additions something you can raise with IBKR as your intermediary at all?

Thanks for the rest! :+1:t2:

1 Like

Actually, we managed to add VCAP as well.

Vector Capital PLC :heavy_check_mark:
10X Capital Venture Acquisition Corp :x: - Still only Unit
Edoc Acquisition Corp. :heavy_check_mark:
Better World Acquisition Corp. :heavy_check_mark:

4 Likes

Fantastic - great news, thanks!

2 Likes