New IPOs going live TODAY (Wed 6th April, ‘22)

Good morning @David @Rumen @Y.M @S.K @MihailM

Today’s IPOs;
EPA:ALSMA (S.M.A.I.O S.A.)
LON:OFG (Octopus Future Generations VCT Plc)
LON:MYXR (Mycelx Technologies Corporation) - does IBKR support the ASX1 segment of LSE?

Would you mind adding to UK and EU platforms as soon as you can please? If possible please also make these fractional from the start.

I’ll request the following SPAC IPOs once commons are available;

NDAQ:AFAR.U (Aura Fat Projects Acquisition Corp.)

Cheers guys,

JOE.

cc. @StockRed @jurajpe @Ldmott96

1 Like

Hello,

ALSMA - We are not going to add it for now :x:
OFG - Added :white_check_mark:
MYXR - ASX1 is not supported by IBKR :x:

1 Like

Thanks @MihailM

This has been the response to almost all of the most recent Paris Exchange IPOs. Is there an over-arching issue with these at the moment?

Should I omit EPA IPOs going forward?

Many thanks

1 Like

It’s not so much a matter of whether it’s a :eu:, :uk: or :us: IPO, but whether the stock could raise liquidity concerns. Most of the small European IPOs, below 50M market cap, are considered to be in that category and we’re most likely not going to add them unless there’s high demand.

So, in a nutshell: no need to omit them altogether - you can continue including them as per usual
and we’ll do our best to add what we can.

2 Likes

Is that not a catch 22 situation. Can we suggest that 212 add a notification to stocks that are new or have low liquidity - daily trade volume is easily available on Bloomberg or Reuters feeds, and it would help improve liquidity, the more access people have to these stocks.

1 Like

That’s an interesting suggestion and one we’ll pass along for consideration, @Dougal1984 :v:

2 Likes