New IPOs going live TODAY (Wed 9th Dec)

Guys I love the notification that is sent about new IPOs.
Fantastic
Only problem is, it appears on your screen after half the trading day is gone. Can’t it be sent at opening so people can keep an eye on it?

2 Likes

Hi. Why are door dash orders pending for so long? Thanks

Thanks for the response

Your answer is a couple of posts up! :point_up:

Doodash order was rejected

Not open for retail yet. @jahid23

When will be available? Thank you

It’s actually better alerting when it does as that marks the start of pricing being factored in,so it effectively tells you exactly when to start keeping an eye on it, as it won’t be long til it opens to retail thereafter.

I dont rly know… im waiting C3.AI too.

Pointless as ever.

1 Like

Is this for all IPOs going forward? Will IPOs be available down the line on CFD side on the day?

C3 open in invest not CFD

Seconding this question, it’d be a shame to miss out on ABNB and Roblox but understandable if thats the case.

Edit: oh and i guess it’s worth asking but when will these IPO’s like DASH be put on the CFD options

My order has been executed

DASH trading at 184! Is it worth buying at this price?

That depends on you and no one else, mate.

2 Likes

Thanks @Joey_Fantana. Absolutely right. I think it is overpriced and gonna hold fire. Will wait and watch. I feel AI and QS have better fundamentals.

2 Likes

Is this temporarily?

Oh my gosh. I know that we are commission free and all that. But please tell me the lag on Greenwich Lifesciences is global and not trading 212…
It is costing me a lot of % and kind of taking the fun out of it (mostly that for me) as I have no idea what is gonna happen.
Lottery is more fun TBH…
Order is pending for 25minutes now.
I am giving up on the investment TBH.
I am suspecting I will loose a lot more tonight and will have to keep the money in until it slowly grow.
Cannot react

Do you know what a trading halt is?