New IPOs going live TODAY (Wed 9th Dec)

Should never have been hesitant 81.12 now :man_facepalming:t2:

All orders rejected. Even if i want i cant…

1 Like

On c3.ai??? Been rejected on that?

Yeah… i dont know why. Did u tried succesfull ?

No chance on c3.ai. Crazy price already but interested to see what happens

Nope I didn’t try not watched an IPO go live before wanted to see what was happening see if started to go up or now before I jumped in - guess I couldn’t have got them anyway then

Just tried now got rejected any admin on to explain why?

2 Likes

C3.ai isn’t available for retail trading yet - that’s why the orders are rejected. The quotes displayed on the chart are from the institutional trading session.

3 Likes

@Martin could you please makec3ai fractional?

Is it possible to add this information, perhaps a flag indicating if a share (on it’s IPO day) is in institutional trading session or available for retail ?

1 Like

So, the actual current price is 81 before we can even buy retail? What?

Only recently started trading so all new to me - not sure if I feel better that if I had click buy I would’ve got rejected anyway, or that I didn’t click buy :thinking:

@David @Martin @PeterA

Just so this doesn’t get lost lads, cheers! :beer:

Is there anywhere I can find information regarding IPOs and when they become available to retail customers / how to get in on them sooner? I would assume stock broker ? Appreciate any advice (without ridicule please)

Sorry for posting again but can anyone update me on whether doordash will become an option for cfd accounts? @Martin @David

It’s already live & fractional.

1 Like

Knew it was live, but didn’t see it fractional. Reloaded the app and see it fractional now! :rofl::see_no_evil:

1 Like

is doordash actually available to buy on invest?

Unfortunately, we’ll postpone the addition of the IPOs to our CFD platform due to risk management decision.

Same position as the above, it’s not open to retail trading just yet. Unfortunately that’s just what happens with these type of IPOs!