Next dividend Chimera


next dividend Chimera speak this

The Board of Directors of Chimera announced the declaration of its second quarter cash dividend of $0.50 per share of 8% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock.

But I don’t quite understand the term. it’s the first time I’ve come across the following.

Do you mean that he will pay 8% from 0.50$ and the remaining 92% in shares?

If this is the case and we have some shares we have to do something else

There is a charge for this service .

this should help clear things up a little.

1 Like