No cybersecurity ETFs?

No pure cybersecurity ETFs. I see an ishare digital security etf but that has stocks covering a wide range of categories, not really pure play cybersecurity. Didn’t like the idea of investing in that. I don’t like the idea of investing individual stocks because I don’t understand the sector very well and its such a fast moving industry. Will current batch evolve enough to deal with the ever complex threats? And they seem expensive. Price to sales is really high. But at the same time, I do know ceberseucrity is more important than ever.

1 Like

If you don’t think an ETF we have available is the right fit, why not make one?

Worth having a Google and see what makes up the major weights in popular cyber ETFs

Like a two second search

So I would make a pie :pie: and add…

DOCU

SAIL

CRWD

etc

Google lists these as common top results.

First Trust NASDAQ Cybersecurity ETF

Global X Cybersecurity ETF

iShares Cybersecurity and Tech ETF

L&G Cyber Security UCITS ETF

Rize Cybersecurity and Data Privacy UCITS ETF

iShares Digital Security UCITS ETF USD Acc

So picking the first…

OKTA

ZS

NET

Then I would do some DD into each one check I’m happy with them, and decide which are my best picks.

Obviously if you can’t get it fractional you’ll either have to buy outside a pie or leave it.

You could even split them into two pies if you’re unhappy investing at the current value and the RSI is too high on the daily etc if you’re holding for say a decade then it should be less relevant. Taking a random one like Cloudflare I use that daily and I can see it being around in ten years time and still a big player.