Palantir 3x/-3x ETPs

Big data to the highest level!

Long and Short exposures via GraniteShares ETPs to one of the most prominent software companies.

Tickers 3LPA/3SPA

2 Likes

On 212 A rival etp also has this in £, are you planning to do the same?

1 Like

@bmbm365 For the time being no. However, depending on the demand we see for the GBP line, we can add it to our wide range of ETPs.

Compared to the rival you mentioned, GraniteShares ETPs give investors the opportunity to go long and short with the same leverage factor (3x and -3x). This is beneficial to the investors as they can build consistent trading strategies using our 3x and -3x, without being exposed to leverage factor mismatch.

An article from Nasdaq about Palantir stock price. You can trade on 3SPA or 3LPA which is 3x Palantir ETP by GraniteShares.

Dear T212 traders, we are happy to announce that the technical issue we have been experiencing for quite a while has now been solved.

Now you can trade GraniteShares ETPs tracking one of the most prominent software companies in the world, Plantir, via T212 platform!

Tickers: 3LPA/3SPA

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

1 Like

Palantir - retails favorite probably facing some headwinds :

Long and Short exposures on Palantir available via GraniteShares ETPs. Tickers 3LPA / 3SPA

1 Like
1 Like

From a technical point of view and with my last analysis (see the link below).
Palantir stock price break the support level and it create a bearish momentum.

We are now on a support (see the picture below) and we can expect to come back and the previous support level that will maybe act as resistance.

2 Likes

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/palantir-stock-rallies-on-823-million-army-contract-11633466682

Looks like they’ve landed another deal!

2 Likes

Anticipating a gap fil there, @Marc45 ?

1 Like

This is my personal opinion only*, we may have a bullish move for a few days. However, be careful as the stock price has been bearish for several days until now and there is a popular adage saying that it is dangerous to try catching a falling knife.

*nothing in this message can be linked to GraniteShares, it is my personal opinion only… and I am not rich, mostly because I make mistakes as often as you in the financial markets.

2 Likes

I’m not one for technical analysis but Palantir does kind of play into the hands of support and resistance territory.

1 Like

Me too, I am not like a pure fan of technical analysis like using indicators.
But horizontal support/resistance are enough on the chart and work pretty well.

1 Like

In between the contract with the US Army, Palantir secures another two years with NIH →

3LPA/3SPA

1 Like

Gonna be back to it’s starting point by market open anyway at this rate…!

1 Like

After the support breakdown, the price never come back.
We are now on a Trading range, it will be interesting to see what will happen after it

“PLTR is one of just four IL-5 DoD-certified companies”. Read further below →

Tickers by GraniteShares - 3LPA/3SPA

1 Like