Pending orders LSE

Can someone confirm that this is a 212 issue only? Between this and out of hours trading Iā€™m about ready to pay IB fees.

@Yellowmoney We rely on IB as far as the order routing is concerned, and as my colleague David pointed out in one of the other threads, they offer mostly DMA execution.

In the upcoming months, we will try to offer better terms in order routing/execution. We are exploring our options as of now.

This is proberbly the biggest issue with 212. Please make the experience better. Like I said il be happy to pay a fee for it to get executed instantly

From what I read, people have only experienced this in 212. No one else complains about this apart from 212 users

Iā€™ve experienced it with DeGiroā€¦ but that was because I chose to put a limit on the tradeā€¦ DeGiro then route to the Order Book (DMA) and then my order either uncrosses or doesnā€™t at next auction.

Thereā€™s no explicit fee to go to MMā€™s. The exist to make a price/spread (a few caveats existā€¦like SETSqx where itā€™s not an quote driven market etcā€¦etcā€¦etcā€¦)ā€¦ so they can elect on these types of markets to take the order or not. What youā€™ll likely pay is an implicit fee buried in a wider spread.

the price youā€™ll pay is what is available in the market at the time it triggers (if market order). not what you saw when you placed the order.

if by limit order then it may not trigger unless your specified price is met.

1 Like

Surprised as to how long one has to wait.