UTILITIES
SO, ED, ATO

CONSUMER DEFENSIVE
PM, KMB, CL, SYY, HRL, CLX, MKC,

CONSUMER CYCLICAL
LEG, GPC

MATERIALS
RIO, APD, GOLD

Please add these as soon as possible as I want to “import” my portfolio to T212 from one of your competitors. Fractional are pretty much needed.

Thanks (@David) , keep up the good work!

1 Like

Hello.

Any news on any of these requests? These are major companies that play a big role in many portfolios, I am sure I am not the only one waiting for them to be added as fractional.

Some of these can only be bought in pairs which makes the investment steeper than it should be.

don’t worry.

There’s a bit of a backlog with all the requests, but be certain that the team will address your request as soon as they can.

1 Like

Yes, I know but I thought this would be quicker. I really want to have all my portfolio in one broker only and like this will take forever to complete this task.

Besides, many of the suggestions are dividend aristocrats so many people would be interested in them.

Majority of stocks your requested are already available, maybe not in fractional mode yet… be patient, this is long term game anyway…

perhaps for now move across just the whole shares of companies or use this as a chance to re-balance your holdings with whole shares and then add fractionals later on?

nice and steady, almost there :slight_smile:
REITS

WELL, NRZ, STOR, FRT, CCI, SPG

INDUSTRIAL

WM, EMR, GD

FINANCIAL

MS, USB , AFL,

ENERGY

PSX

HEALTHCARE

CAH

UTILITIES

SO, ED, ATO

CONSUMER DEFENSIVE

PM , KMB, CL, SYY, HRL, CLX , MKC,

CONSUMER CYCLICAL

LEG, GPC

MATERIALS

RIO (from Nyse), APD, GOLD

@cmaranhao81 All of the stocks are now available in fractional shares.

2 Likes