Request for HYFM NASDAQ

Hi Trading212 community,

Could you please let me know if there is any plan to add HYFM NASDAQ (HYDROFARM HOLDINGS GROUP, INC.)

I believe the IPO is planned for 10th December. Also do you reckon it’ll be available for ISA accounts?

Cheers
Maurizio

2 Likes

Also interested.

IPO Launch: Hydrofarm Holdings Aims For $130 Million IPO (thestreet.com)

If it’s due to IPO tomorrow then keep your eyes peeled then. @Team212 have been good as adding all new IPOs on the date they go live, plus @Joey_Fantana does a roundup in the morning highlighting everything that’s available.

Ace! Thank you for the info @mcwilliams91

I’ll keep an eye for it.

@maurizio.mangia Any resources to ascertain why HYFM would be a good investment? Is it for the long term or short term?

hey @diliprk there is lots of hype around the news of their offering, so people do talk about it a lot.

Also they seem to be fairly profitable so far and I’ve been following the vertical farming sector for a while now, I think they are one of the first available in that field which I think it’s a good long term investment.

Also they tick a few boxes for green investment, new technologies, and cannabis related companies, if you are into that sort of markets which are always good in short term investments too (personally not a fan of the latter as I think it’s just a moment fashion)

I hope that answer your question, I’m not by all means an expert, I’m actually quite new to the whole investing world, so don’t take my word for it!

Mauri

1 Like

@Joey_Fantana I see you are chasing on the other thread, any idea why it’s taking so long to open up other companies? Is that a recurring thing?

This particular one has been open since early afternoon and it’s doing fairly ok.

Any idea as of when they are going to be added?

Thanks

Maurizio

1 Like

I never know the reasons mate, but every now and again the IPO requests go to shit and @David and the guys don’t manage it despite the repeated reminders. Could be any bigger priority we don’t know about.

Hopefully tomorrow. I’ll go again regardless.

shame, it could have been a nice addition :confused:

please keep posted on your usual threads, very much appreciated

@Joey_Fantana @David

1 Like

Hi Trading 212,

Would you mind adding HYFM NASDAQ (HYDROFARM HOLDINGS GROUP, INC.) ?

I believe the IPO is planned for 10th December. Also do you reckon it’ll be available for ISA accounts?:pray:

Talk soon,
Daniele