Snowflake Initial Public Offering

The price was as stated at the time and hasnā€™t changed since. I had a price target in my head of $140 - yes i know way off the mark now but you live and learn.

Current claims are of it opening at around $235. CFD still states $160 but suspended.

Out of interest, does it show as an open position or just pending order?

Open Position - no pending orders

Wow, well steady hands will be needed when it opens then! Volatility will be nuts, canā€™t make up my mind whether the dumping from some of those who got allocations or the FOMO will be stronger.

Either way, looking at about $226.5 on 2.7m shares.

Are you using the practice account?

Thatā€™s amazing if youā€™re not, i donā€™t know how T212 can sell you the shares at that price when they donā€™t have themā€¦ please update the post when it opens as to what happened to your position.

I bought but itā€™s still closed

ah right ok cool. Do you know roughly when that is aka is it likely today or tomorrow

does anyone know when this is going live as mines still pending

Down to the exchange to open trading, nobody on this forum will know when - only thing you do is wait unfortunately.

1 Like

100% real money. I will let you know the outcome!

1 Like

Oh ok mate thanks. Am praying my pending order goes through within seconds

SNOW should be now openingā€¦ its at $276

Although itā€™s now halted

I got lucky and got filled at $263

1 Like

thatā€™s really good as its over $300

CFD completed and loss triggered. Iā€™m going to have to check my rights over this as it was selling at a price not available to consumers and indeed shut down after a couple of minutes.

1 Like

You should get a refund as it shouldnā€™t have allowed the purchaseā€¦ sounds like another IT issue :wink:

im just going to wait till they offer fractional and get in for the long run and keep it in my disruptive innovation pie.

@David @Martin Is there anything you can do to make fractional available now please?

Out of interest, on a big IPO like this, what stops it being fractional straight away?

Thanks guys

Itā€™s fractional now, sorry for the wait.

awesome!! Thanks @David still think its going to drop more though.