Stocks & ETFs requests - add here

You could save 212 some time by looking this up yourself before asking for things they cannot add. There’s a guide already made on here and it takes less than 20 seconds.

1 Like

10 days ago you said you added iucs which is the Ishares consumer staples etf but that was already on the app. I was looking for icsu the one in uk currency.

Can you please add following ETF in EUR?

LU1681049018 (gettex or Euronext Amsterdam)

If not possible in EUR, USD would be also sufficient.

Thank you in advance.

Paul Hartmann A.G. - DE0007474041

@Monalithic feel free to check again. It should now be visible on your end. The instrument will not be tradeable today, mind you, as the LSE is closed,

@XpellCZ - Thanks for the suggestions, I’ve forwarded them both for a review and will keep you posted :v:

1 Like

The OTC markets website it not always correct.

For example Longfor does not say penny exempt or anything. but its on 121 app.

https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/LGFRY/overview

Thats why I still ask.

These statuses can change over time. A certain security may have been penny stock exempt at the time of addition but may have lost the status down the road.

The rule doesn’t apply retroactively though, so clients can continue to hold/close their positions with the stock in question if they see fit.

1 Like

Hello! :slight_smile:

I’d like to have the possibility to invest in $CTO (CTO Realty Growth Inc.) here.
Market: NYSE; Sector: Real Estate; Industry: Diversified REITs; MarketCap: $374.04M (https://seekingalpha.com/symbol/CTO)

Would you consider it, please? Thank you. :star_struck:

Please add UHT - Universal Health Realty - US91359E1055

Thanks for the suggestions, @bloodshower & @vasi_n - I’ve passed them along for a review, and I’ll update you once I have any news.

Oh, and I almost forgot. Welcome to the Community to you both!

We hope you like it around here :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hi,

Is it possible to add any of these?

Again it does not mention Penny stock exempt or anything so don’t really know the status of these.

Thanks!

Hey @Mr.Trade, I’ve checked this further, and none of the listings are Penny Stock Exempt, so we’ll be unable to add them. Of course, let me know if you have any other suggestions.

Can you see if you can add any of these please?

If it doesn’t say penny stock exempt it isn’t penny stock exempt. It will say it on the right hand side:

A company HAS to be PSE at the point of request for 212 to add, so if you check this before you ask you can avoid disappointment.

Hope this helps.

3 Likes

Hi, can you please try to add any of these ?

Vizsla Silver Corp, NYSE Arca, ticker VZLA, on Eu platform please.

BASELODE ENERGY CORP., OTC QB, Penny Stock Exempt, ticker BSENF, on EU platform please.
Silver Mountain Resources Inc., OTC QB, Penny Stock Exempt, ticker AGMRF, on EU platform please.

AbraSilver Resource Corp, OTC QX, Penny Stock Exempt, ticker ABBRF, on EU platform please.

Thank you!

1 Like

Don’t think we have access to the ARCA on 212 - might have changed though.

1 Like

Hi, i’ve asked before from this exchange, specifically Platinum Group Metals and
Taseko Mines and they were added

1 Like

Please can you add the below, i have checked the OTC site here under the screener OTC Markets Stock Screener

And its Penny Stock Exempt.

Screenshot 2022-09-27 at 10.29.23

1 Like

Another round of updates, everyone :arrow_heading_down:

• ProPhase Labs (PRPH) - now available in both EU & UK entities :white_check_mark:
  • PotlatchDeltic Corp. (PCH) - now available in both EU & UK entities :white_check_mark:
  • MAIA Biotechnology, Inc. (MAIA) - now available in both EU & UK entities :white_check_mark:
  • Mobile Global Esports, Inc. (MGAM) - now available in both EU & UK entities :white_check_mark:
  • Chimerix, Inc. (CMRX) - now available in both EU & UK entities :white_check_mark:
  • Fortress Transportation and Infrastructure Investors LLC (FTAI) - added only to UK entity for now :white_check_mark:
  • SFL Corporation Ltd (SFL) - now available in both EU & UK entities :white_check_mark:
  • QUHUO LTD-ADR (QH) - now available in both EU & UK entities :white_check_mark:
  • SPDR MSCI World Value UCITS ETF Acc (VALW) added only to UK entity for now :white_check_mark:
  • BNP Paribas Easy ECPI Global ESG Infrastructure Equity UCITS ETF (ENG) - added only to UK entity for now :white_check_mark:
  • BNP Paribas Easy ECPI Circular Economy Leaders UCITS ETF (REUSE) - added only to UK entity for now :white_check_mark:
  • BNP Paribas Easy MSCI Europe SRI S-Series PAB 5% Capped UCITS ETF EUR Acc (SRIEC) - added only to UK entity for now :white_check_mark:
  • iShares MSCI World Small Cap ESG Enhanced UCITS ETF (CBUG) - not available through our intermediary :x:
  • iShares MSCI World Value Factor ESG UCITS ETF (CBUI) - added only to UK entity for now :white_check_mark:
  • iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Consumer Growth UCITS ETF USD (Acc) (CEMG) - added only to UK entity for now :white_check_mark:
  • Amundi MSCI Emerging EX China ESG Leaders Select UCITS ETF (EMXU) - no EUR listing available. However, the USD one was added. Only to the UK entity for now :white_check_mark:
  • Franklin LibertyQ Global Equity SRI UCITS ETF (FLXG) - Amsterdam listing is not available through our intermediary :x:
  • UBS ETF (IE) MSCI World Small Cap Socially Responsible UCITS ETF (WSC) - not available through our intermediary (there is an alternative BVME listing with ticker WSCE and ISIN IE00BKSCC785, which we can add if suitable). :x:
  • iShares MSCI UK Small Cap UCITS (CSUKS/SXRD) - added only to UK entity for now :white_check_mark:
  • Lyxor Nasdaq-100 Leveraged 2x ETF (LQQ) - now available in both EU & UK entities :white_check_mark:
  • SPDR MSCI EM Asia UCITS ETF (SPYA) - now available in both EU & UK entities :white_check_mark:
  • iShares Electric Vehicles and Driving Technology UCITS ETF USD Acc (ECAR) - now available in both EU & UK entities :white_check_mark:
  • Lyxor Core UK Equity All Cap DR UCITS ETF (LCUK) - now available in both EU & UK entities :white_check_mark:
  • First Trust US Equity Opportunities Acc (FPX) - now available in both EU & UK entities :white_check_mark:

Updates for some older requests:

• FOBI AI, Inc. (FOBIF) - too low market cap, we won’t add it :x:
  • New Age Metals, Inc. (NMTLF) - too low market cap, we won’t add it :x:
  • STILLWATER CRITICAL MINERALS (PGEZF) - too low market cap, we won’t add it :x:
  • REYNA SILVER CORP - too low market cap, we won’t add it :x:
  • BLACKROCK SILVER CORP - too low market cap, we won’t add it :x:
  • LIBERO COPPER & GOLD CORP - too low market cap, we won’t add it :x:
2 Likes

Thank you again for the update. If I am not mistaken, iShares Electric Vehicles and Driving Technology UCITS ETF USD Acc (ECAR) is available in EU entity at least since the beginning of this year. My request was about adding it for XETRA. Is that possible?

Also, is there any update on request about adding L&G Cyber Security UCITS ETF for XETRA?