Stocks & ETFs requests - add here

Hi @B.E , can you take a look at these, please ?

1 Like

@noe.rocha, we’re reviewing your suggestions, and I’ll keep you posted.
@Mr.Trade, Link Real Estate Investment Trust (LKREF) is unavailable through our intermediary.
@bavik, the XETRA listings of those instruments are unavailable through our intermediary.

2 Likes

Hi @B.E @Bogi.H Could you please add Moncler? :smiley: I’ve asked a few times before about this one but no luck so far :c Although it’s an italian stock trading on the borsa italiana it has an OTC alternative (MONRF or MONRY) which would hopefully make it much easier to add. I’d be so grateful if you could add this one! :pray:

1 Like

Can you add:

XLEP - INVESCO MARKETS PLC ENERGY S&P US SELECT SECTOR UCITS ETF

XLFQ - INVESCO MARKETS PLC FINANCIALS S&P US SELECT SECTOR UCITS ETF

IHCU - ISHARES V PLC S&P 500 HEALTH CARE SECTOR UCITS ETF GBP

IMSU - iShares S&P 500 Materials Sector UCITS ETF

MVUS - ISHARES VI PLC EDGE S&P 500 MINIMUM VOLATILITY GBP

ICDU - ISHARES V PLC S&P 500 CONSUMER DISCRETIONARY SECTOR UCITS ETF

XLKQ - INVESCO MARKETS PLC TECHNOLOGY S&P US SELECT SECTOR UCITS ETF GBP

XREP - Invesco Real Estate S&P US Select Sector UCITS ETF

IUSU - iShares S&P 500 Utilities Sector UCITS ETF USD (Acc) GBP

WCOB - Wisdomtree Enhanced Commodity

Can you please add

DKL - Delek Logistics Partners L.P. (ASSETID IB20987102)

Is it possible to add NDVLY?

It’s on IB but might not be penny stock exempt so double checking.

Thanks

You’re right, @Mr.Trade - it’s not penny stock exempt. So, we won’t be able to go ahead with the request, I’m afraid.

Can you please add

Sixth Street Specialty Lending Inc (TSLX@NYSE)

:portugal: Are there any plans, and if so, when, for T212 to offer stocks traded in Euronext Lisbon? There are massive opportunities in the Portuguesa market, especially in small to mid cap stocks, that are massively undervalued (like a stock with a net cash position higher than its market cap (Estoril Sol) or a stock whose semi annual profit is higher than is total market cap (Inapa). It would be nice to get access to these opportunities that the Portuguese market allows! Thank you very much!

1 Like

Let me run your proposal past the team, and I’ll keep you posted on the developments, @tiagosousaferreir :pray:

In the meantime, I reviewed the instruments you suggested, and unfortunately, they aren’t available through our intermediary, so we won’t be able to add them. Nevertheless, we’ll be able to add stocks with dual listings on exchanges we support.

So, feel free to submit any other requests you may have, and I’ll review them personally.

2 Likes

Please add: (European entity)

Fidelity Emerging Markets Quality Income UCITS ETF
Borsa Italiana: FEME
Xetra: FYEQ

Fidelity Europe Quality Income UCITS ETF
Borsa Italiana: FEUI
XETRA: FEUI

Thanks

1 Like

iShares Core S&P 500 UCITS ETF (Acc)
Euronext Amsterdam: CSPX.AS

Thanks in advance.

Please Add

Royal Mail :RMG.L

thanks

Good joke @Goose, like it a lot.

1 Like

Hi team,

Can we please get 5E Advanced Materials - FEAM as a fractional stock?

Thanks team!

Hey, @rigox212. The instrument is now available for fractional trading. Enjoy! :tada:

1 Like

Hi, can you please any of these ?

AbraSilver Resource Corp, OTC QX, Penny Stock Exempt, ticker ABBRF, on EU platform please.
Goviex Uranium Inc, OTC QX, Penny Stock Exempt, ticker GVXXF, on EU platform please.

BASELODE ENERGY CORP., OTC QB, Penny Stock Exempt, ticker BSENF, on EU platform please.
Silver Mountain Resources Inc., OTC QB, Penny Stock Exempt, ticker AGMRF, on EU platform please.

Thank you!

Edit: removed Vizsla from the request, because i saw that it was already added !

1 Like

Thanks @Michael.M - keep up the great work!

1 Like

@B.E Please can you add:

Jardine Matheson Holdings Limited
LON: JAR
JARJ
JARB

And

MTCPY and MTRJF
MTR Corporation Ltd.

Hi

Would it be possible to add Teleperformance FR0000051807 ?

Thank you.

1 Like