Stocks & ETFs requests - add here

Please add the new NYSE: Gulfport Energy Corporation (GPOR) stock.

Thanks!

Please allow trading for FCFS, FirstCash

Thank you

Hello

Thank you for adding my previously requested suggestions

Tomorrow, JPMorgan is launching its new global income ETF - The JPMorgan Global Equity Premium Income UCITS ETF (JEPG)

It would be great to have this added to the platform

Thank you

2 Likes

It’s interesting to see JPMorgan launching more ETFs.

They’ve pitched this one right: monthly dividends and a 7-9% target yield. I can see a lot of people liking the sound of that.

I’d expect a fair bit of volatility and dogshit performance in terms of capital though.

1 Like

If I was involved with it I probably wouldn’t have been able to resist using the ticker jpeg

2 Likes

Kind request for SBEG please which is the GBP Hedged version of SBEM which is already available :pray:

Hi, please add the distributing version of VFEM which is listed in Euronext Amsterdam, Xetra, or Borsa Italiana so that it is euro denominated.
Thanks

In addition, please add ISIN: IE0003UVYC20 from Xetra(ticker JGPI) to EU platform.

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Nice to see our cash can be put in money market fund from Jan! Will this include ISA?

Hi,

Please could you consider adding the following ETFs listed on LSE: LGUG, PRIE, PRIJ and PAXG. You already have non-Sterling versions of the first two (LGUS and PR1E).

Thanks!

Please add the following LSE AIM stocks:

TIME – Time Finance
JNEO – Journeo

Can the below ETF be added:
CLIP
Global X 1-3 Month T-Bill UCITS ETF
London Stock Exchange GBP CLPP LN Listed on: 08 Dec 2023

2 Likes

@Bogi.H
Would it be possible to provide an update on this request?

Hey @vvsvin i don’t work for T212 but I know for sure none of your requests can’t be added.
The LSE is made up of different segments and brokers don’t necessarily have access to all of them.

I couldn’t find a reference to BAUD on the LSE website but all the others are on segments that T212 have no access to. The same is true of your most recent request (CLIP).

If you have a look at this thread the first post shows what segments T212 don’t have access to. Hopefully helps with future requests.

1 Like

Hey @Upstart_Investor unfortunately these can’t be added as they’re on LSE segments not supported by T212.
Check this thread for requirements to consider instruments for addition:

1 Like

OK, thanks. I did check that thread previously but I’m finding it difficult to see which segment of the LSE these stocks belong to, is there an easy way to do that (or is it easier just to check if they’re included on the Interactive Brokers (IB) website, and if they’re not I can assume the segment is unsupported by T212)?

The easiest way to find the market segment is on the LSE site itself. Search for the ticker symbol then when you’re on the company info page scroll down to the instrument info section.

TIME is on the ASX1

If you have an IB account you can always search on there. Even if available there would still be some T212 criteria for adding an instrument. Things like its market cap and volume.

1 Like

Understood - that’s very kind, thanks for your help!

1 Like

Hi @Team212,

Could you kindly add

Condor Gold plc (AIM: CNR) and
Golden Metal Resources (GMET)

Thank you

Hi,

SBNY Signature Bank New York OTC and FRCB First Republic Bank OTC

I am just wondering IF these stocks are tradeable on Trading212 as they are being traded on some other platforms?

Thank you kindly.