Stocks & ETFs requests - add here

Please add CGI:LSE GBX , investment trust available at interactive brokers asset ID IB13102814 .Thank you :white_check_mark:

Please add MGTU listed at interactive brokers asset ID IB3342139 LYXOR DJ GL TITAN 50-D-EUR USD.Thank you.
Regards

Please add “VanEck Rare Earth Strategic Metals ETF”:
https://www.vaneck.com/uk/en/remx/

Ignore the US NYSE ARCA Ticker code (REMX), as this is US-domiciled.

As it is also listed on LSE in GBP:

Ticker: REGB
VANECK RARE EARTH UCITS ETF
Stock Type: Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF)
ISIN: IE0002PG6CA6
IBKR Asset ID: IB89960897

3 Likes

Hey can you please add some stocks from the ATX like Rosenbauer?

Can you add this stocks
• FXM - DB (Deutsche Boerse AG)
• ELPA - DB (Deutsche Boerse AG)
Thanks

Can you add this stocks please ?
TELEPERFORMANCE (FR0000051807 TEP)
SARTORIUS STEDIM BIOTECH (FR0013154002 DIM)
SOMFY (FR0013199916 SO)
EURONEXT (NL0006294274 ENX)
Swedish Stocks if it’s possible also :slight_smile:
Thanks

Can you please add 1) UBS ETF BBG TIPS 10+ HGBP T10G listed at LSE , Interactive broker asset ID IB62691416 .
2)Lyxor core US TIPS TIPH interactive broker Id IB48451807 LSE.
3) iShares Dow Jones global titans EXI2 interactive brokers asset ID IB2153032

Regards

Some are already on T212 UK entity. I suppose you are asking for the T212 Cyprus entity?

So far T212 don’t have access to the Sweden stock exchanges. See the markets and financial instruments available on T212 in here:

I don’t belong to the T212 team (I’m an user/investor like you), so I can’t add any request.

2 Likes

$px P10 fractional please :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Can u add WD-40 Company

@fred631 are these requests for UK or EU platform?

It’s for EU Platform :slight_smile: I’m in France and so EU Platform

Can you add also ETF AMUNDI S&P GLOBAL LUXURY UCITS ETF - EUR (LU1681048630) please ?

Thank you very much

I’m not an employee so can’t add anything for you I’m afraid, although I’m sure the T212 staff are checking this thread for EU requests for their continued bulk adds.

I wonder if it might be prudent to start a new thread for EU platform addition requests.

I think it’s a very good idea !

Please could you add Arc Minerals (LON: ARCM)?

1 Like

Could you please add RELI to CFD platform, has gained a lot of attention lately and hopefully has the volume to support the request

Kindly add Chesapeake Gold Corp. as soon as you can please. This stock is about to explode in 2022

OTCQX ticker is: CHPGF

Many thanks @Team212

Is it possible for you to add Hydrogen Utopia International PLC on the aquis exchange ?

Unfortunately can’t be added as IB don’t have access to that market segment.

1 Like