Stocks & ETFs requests - add here

This is a possibility. Not sure if the volume would support addition but it would be down to 212.

1 Like

Afraid not - this isn’t a supported exchange.

See here for the requirements: Stocks & ETFs requests Help

3 Likes

Can this GBP version of the ETF be added?

Happy new year! Would it be possible to add the euro version of this etf?
FUSD, Fidelity US Quality Income UCITS ETF

I believe it is ISIN IE00BYXVGX24 in the XETRA

Thanks

Any updates on this?
I see WTEU is not yet available.

Or at least make DHS on Milano exchange available for fractional shares.
ISIN: IE00BQZJBQ63

The LTOD(LSEIOB1) Larsen & Toubro - GDR was added and removed from Invest account.
Can this be re-added?

https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/AMYZF/overview

American Manganese Inc. is a critical metals and technology driven company, focused on lithium-ion battery recycling using its RecycLiCo™ Patented Process.

Not sure how to judge whether low volume, it has larger volume than Rock Tech Lithium which i’ve been buying on 212, so hopefully passes the test.

Hallo.
Könnt ihr A140K4 Soltech Energy Sweden hinzufügen?

Please add $ETL.FR - Eutelsat Communications SA as fractional.

@secretsasquatch - I don’t think the avg volume or the market cap are high enough for T212 to add successfully, it doesn’t meett heir thresholds.

Ticker XDEQ is listed on Xetra but, price is same as GBX version, so 4255 euro per unit, instead 50-something!

following are not fractional, with single share price abysmal:

US3357201082 - $14K

NL0000488161 - 8K

US8422431077 - $5K

CH0039821084 - 2K

Good luck. To make fractional, someone else has to be willing to pick up any ‘spare’ to round a share to a whole. If they’re not popular, that might be why they’re not fractional already.

Could you add MSNVF?

:smiling_face_with_tear: No worries, thanks for all the work you do getting these stocks added. It’s making 212 much better!

1 Like

Can you add NLMK?

It’s on the LSE

Also also NVTK

Please add iShares ATX UC ETF on the EU entity of T212.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up, @GargoyleBG.

It’s worth mentioning that deviations of the sort would have zero impact on the execution itself, as orders are routed towards IB and executed on the appropriate exchange & price. Nonetheless, we had a closer look and have reinstated the instrument’s feed with the correct price. :hammer_and_wrench:

Additionally, the following are now available in fractions :

• First National of Nebraska (FINN)
  • Mopoli (MOPF)
  • Southern BancShares (SBNC)
  • Metall Zug (METN)

Also, everyone else’s instrument suggestions have been taken into consideration and passed along for a review - we’ll keep you posted.

1 Like

can u add LQQS, WisdomTree NASDAQ 100® 3x Daily Short etf (with GBP currency) please.

https://www.wisdomtree.eu/en-gb/etps/equities/wisdomtree-nasdaq-100-3x-daily-short

thank you

Please add the following ETF:

• Vanguard FTSE All-World High Dividend Yield UCITS ETF Distributing
    • Ticker: VGWD (XETRA)
    • ISIN: IE00B8GKDB10

In both the UK and EU platforms. Enable fractional shares as well.

This is already available in dollars and pounds, so please make it available in euros as well. I have requested this before as well but it was not added. :frowning:

4 Likes

Could you guys please add VHYL ETF (DIST) (EURO) thank you very much