Swing Trading High Value

Hello you wonderful and intelligent people, i do hope you are enjoying your weekend and keeping well.

I have been reading alot about swing trading and with a demo account practising alot of trades. I know alot of people in December 2020 bought ENZC stock (OTCMKTS: ENZC) when it was around 0.090 USD and this rised to around 0.55 USD in February 2021. This company is a drug development company that potentially has a successful treatment for HIV. I please wondered what indicators you would look at in December 2020 as an example with this stock that would make this a buy for swing trading please and what stop loss you could potentially set? If anyone had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful.

Thank you very much for reading this post and for any advice you can give. Take care and hope you are doing well. All the best.

1 Like

If there was a ‘clear’ indicator, and someone knew what it was before anyone else, why would they share it and give their advantage away?

There is a lot of ‘riding the wave’ in markets, and things like this. You either manage to get in/out at the right time, or you do not.

Thank you very much for getting back to me Dougal1984 i am very thankful and grateful for your response, it means alot.

I understand and appreciate there is alot of ‘riding the wave’ in the markets. However i kindly wondered in general what indicators or trends do you follow to try and catch these waves please? Further what most likely caused this spike with ENZC, could it have been a positive news release or high volumes of buying the stock on this particular day please?

Thank you very much for your support and for your response Dougal1984. I do hope you have a pleasant day and all the very best to you.