Temporary BUY Restrictions on Illiquid OTC Penny Stocks

I still dont get it?? Sorry i dont want to spend time arguing with profile pictures

Ofcourse, thats your only option haha when you have nothing left. Fyi im not going to leave t212 for i am a customer for years and they checklisted everything i wished for. But the agents that took on penny stocks
 ehm not a good job here.

Have you tried yoga?

2 Likes

What I’m saying is a decent business to me wouldn’t use a selfie taken inside a car on professional material for their staff.

What also doesn’t give me faith is as a CFO she doesn’t appear to know that the business wasn’t PSE, and that it still isn’t PSE.

2 Likes

That explains a lot. Take care

you know there is more money on stake then either of us could imagine, and i know how the world is working, so how can you say for sure what is behind the scenes, i can easily assume that some rich guy/institution putting pressure to brokers including t212 and lot of things can happen behind the scenes, like revenge against retailers for trying to revolt against those who can control the market.
I couldnt resist to write after you multiple times mentioned there must be no way a broker (t212 in this example) profit in any way from this, altho i dont really want to start a big discussion with you, since after reading the whole conversation, it seems like to me that you defending the broker so hard, no1 would who dont have an interest doing so (ofc i dont have proof and i cant know that for sure, but i still believe in my intuition), therefore starting anything like that would be pointless, even this message is kinda pointless driven by my feelings :smiley: so i will trying to stay out (not 100% im gona able to do it :smiley: )

1 Like

If anyone is suggesting T212 took payment by a Mr big to prevent buying so they could short it I would say you’re nuts.

If anyone has any other ideas how T212 could financial gain then I’m all ears.

The timeline of events are a month or so ago it started getting pumped on Reddit

it was then requested in the forums

it then got pumped

the regulators then stepped in and said you need to make sure we aren’t seeing unusual trading activity from your platform

T212 then thought well we’ll take the buy button off these so there can’t be any manipulation at all coming from T212

T212 made up some nonsense about certain stocks losing their PSE status as the reason for taking the buy away.

Then this thread was created with other OTC stocks they decided might been pumped and dumped.

this is a financial forum, not a conspiracy convention. everything you just suggested is illegal in the market.

In vain whatever you said in this comment. Speculations.

Fact is, we can argue all day with ‘if’s’ and ‘is’ but at the of it
 only T212 can tell us black on white what’s up with all these. Which i suggest to take our minds from it cause they will never tell us the truth.

Take care and safe trades yall!

T212 did say in the OP their reason for suspending the buying.

It’s up to you if you want to believe it or have another narrative that somehow they would benefit from doing this.

Either way it’s the same outcome. :man_shrugging:

I personally saw that they added GAXY and co by mistake, I reported that at the time they weren’t PSE. The crazy couple of weeks with WSB and Reddit happened, T212 obviously got spooked that they could lose their license allowing vast amounts of unusual traffic from their platform and pulled the plug. So this took out a lot of innocence penny stocks just in case they were rather than monitoring them. To me makes sense from a business pov. Sucks if you are holding a bag.

You either stick with T212 or vote with your wallet and leave.

The stocks in question I 100% believe would have followed the exact same pattern even if they were never on T212 in the first place. The fact that you can visually see most of the pumps had already entered the dumping phase a week before T212 changes is sufficient to rule out T212 causing them by removing the buy button imo.

2 Likes

Yeah i wrote them back in January the penny stocks without the stamp but havent gotten no respons.

Im not leaving. T212 is the best choice we have in Europe. Im pleased with them but recently
 they have issues handling these.

And you are wrong again
 why dont you want to be sincere? Bro
 you dont even invest in penny stocks nor track them daily
 non of them were in ‘dumping’ phase
 i mentioned you gaxy dropped almost half of the ‘pump’ you claimed
 yet after 2 weeks we broke the resistance and reached 0.08$ 
 so you clearly dont have a clue.

Take care man

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: spend less time on Reddit I think

1 Like

Again, how does restricting stock purchases benefit T212?

Details, not just vague accusations but actual details explaining how you think t212 benefit from restricting purchases

When will the limit for HCMC be lifted. Limit is even applied for selling surely should have only been applied for buying and not the selling.

The limit on HCMC is on the amount in a single transaction, you can still buy and sell.

Each transaction is limited to 500000 even when selling. Thats the issue.

Yes, you can make multiple 500,000 shares orders.

So lets say you have more than 500000, a few million let’s say. You have to set your sell limit orders for multiple orders due to that limit.

it seems to be to restrict the volatility impact while ensuring you can get some orders filled.

I get that with the buying but ball ache with the selling.