Tesoro Enterprises Inc - TSNP

Another 100% up today, this stock was a great pick. Unfortunately, I can only watch it growing… :smiley:

1 Like

It makes me really angry that T212 take the time to merge posts but don’t have the common decency to actually respond to the request.

Been chasing this, mindmed, evogene… NOTHING.

I was chasing aquabounty when it was at a dollar, finally on there after it hit $3.

You are costing me money…

@Joey_Fantana

Instead of just moving TSNP posts into this thread… can you actually answer?

Instead of posting your questions randomly in unrelated topics, can you put them in the most appropriate thread?

I’m not an employee. I can give you an answer, but I’m not sure it would be of any use.

Oh… I thought you were. apologies.

There just needs to be some sort of response as opposed to radio silence.

No worries. If you’re looking for a response, you need to tag a member of staff - they all have a small black and blue T212 icon next to their avatars (eg. @David) . But even that isn’t a guarantee due to the sheer amount these guys get tagged and what they need to prioritise over adding more stocks.

@David

Tesoro… been on an absolute tear for weeks now, no indication that it’s being added.

Any news on it? have had to wait on AquaBounty when I saw it at $2, evogene another one.

Such a good company.

A response would be appreciated… a lot of people asking for it!

Please add TSNP @David thank you

TSNP guys, please add it

@David anyone help add TSNP

Any update from t212
I really want to invest in the stock.
Thanks

1 Like

@revengep8nt14 TSNP is not “Penny Stock Exempt”, thus we cannot add it.

https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/TSNP/overview

Please add TSNP https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/TSNP

hi Trading 212 . TSNP has been requested many times in the forum , unfornately no response / not add. can you please add this

@David can you please add this

@Martin @PeterA can you please add this

Can you please add tsnp

Please add tsnp urgently

1 Like

I think we missed the boat. i was searching for it since it was a sub-penny.

Hi @Zak1 a quick search of the forum would have returned lots of previous posts requesting this stock (including yours). I’ve merged your request with the other posts and closed your post.