Tesoro Enterprises Inc - TSNP

Could you please add TSNP stock?

12 Likes

I also requested this. This stock will make us rich if they can just add it
@David

2 Likes

Please add TSNP PLEASE

5 Likes

TSNP Tesoro, can we have this OTC stock added please.

7 Likes

Many people is asking for this one, unfortunately, the potential that was there from 2 days ago will be gone before the stock is added.

1 Like

Quite possibly. Had a cracking day yesterday. Still lots of upside. 212, get it added please;-)

2 Likes

I would like to see this added too as there’s a lot of momentum building and it still has potential.

Oops, I meant to ask if this could be added to the ISA, please.

Come on guys, $TSNP is on fire, please can we get it added as soon as possible?

1 Like

This is a really high priority stock, I’d say!!
$ENZC too please!!
$TSNP
Thank you :hugs:

3 Likes

Yes it is, I’m ready to invest in it. What other platforms have this stock available?

Immediate account open and deposit: Saxo.
Cons: Commission of $25 per open and close.

FREEDOM24 as well (I’m not keen on them).

Otherwise, Fineco Bank and Firstrade but could be days to open.

I think Interactive Brokers but again, a wait to be set up and not able to see the instruments without a live account.

Sorry T212, I want you to have the business but someone asked…

Oh and Saxo is £500 minimum.

Wow, 25 bucks to just open and close!!

I love 212 for its low fees and the app, if the OTC stock offering was better it would be the best of the best.

2 Likes

Definitely! I only have a small amount to invest so $50 is a lot for me and I can’t reach the £500 threshold. But they do let you deposit fast. Be sure to link your bank for an easy withdrawal by sending a small amount by BACS. Otherwise, debit card is fastest. Good luck!! It’s exciting and I’ve just heard about CIIC too, EV buses. Exciting times!!!

$25 open, a further $25 to close.

Exactly, outrageous! I don’t think I can justify that, unless of course I make 100% on my investment😂

1 Like

I have asked for this one a week ago by email… It had over 300% growth from that day… Still waiting.

1 Like

Yep, really missing out on this.