This week's 225 new stocks!

Trading 212 seem to be very slow when it comes to adding requested ETFs. Does anyone know when the next additions will be announced?

Iโ€™d be very surprised if they are announced at least to the community as a whole. A select few people get notifications individually (Iโ€™m not one of them) but thereโ€™s no sense of a general broadcast being some sort of priority I donโ€™t think.

Yeah the platform is missing some very important ETFs, both for growth and rational portfolios. Hope they start adding soon.

@David @Martin hi David and Martin , are new additions and fractional shares on hold? Have not seen anything new for a long time and many of my stock requests from weeks back r still outstanding ! Would appreciate an update

2 Likes

I may be drawing connections where none exist, but I get the impression that T212 are focusing on some sort of sustainability project. As the slow down seemed to start around the time they realised they could not lend securities held in a ISA. I can imagine this might have impacted some their plans.

Of course, this complete speculation by myself and Iโ€™m happy to receive info from T212.