This week's 225 new stocks!

YAY MGM is finally added!

What’s the margin rate? I opened your link but I don’t get what’s the cost of this instrument except the 0.75% fare. Plus, when does this fee actually taken from our account? I would really like a short clear explanation

Anheuser-Busch InBev was one of my requests, so I’m pleased, excited, and grateful for is inclusion.

Does anybody know why my total amount of shares (2121) stayed the same after the new stocks were added?
Cheers

@andrilikos They’ve yet to be placed in their respective search categories.

3 Likes

2x Visa doesn’t seem to work? I entered a buy order at market price around 9:30, which hasnt executed even after about half an hour (cancelled it now). During that time the market price changed which would suggest there is some liquidity so confused why my order didnt work.

Edit: Also 2x Microsoft took 10 minutes to get a fill, which is far longer than expected. Any reason why?

@cosmic90 I can see that the order was accepted by LSE, it’s probably an issue of trading volume/liquidity.

E.g. - there are only two, 2x Microsoft trades thus far today, one of them being yours.

understood, thank you.

I guess it’s selfish but I’m dispointed there aren’t more funds on this platform and ETFs in pounds. I’ve already asked for the following RBTX, ISP6, ISJP, UIFS, and IHCU so hoping they get released soon. I am more of a fund and ETF investor so keen to invest down this path where possible.

Will they be likely to be added soon.

Also Team 17 and and Codemaster would be nice to have too.

3 Likes

Well done @David. Great work.

1 Like

Purely out of interest, is anyone going to be open enough to admit to being long on 2xCitigroup? That looks like a SUPER brave position to me at the moment. I own JP Morgan and US Bancorp and I’m keeping a close eye on them. Being 2x leveraged on them would be more than I think I could manage!

Can you please add Ergomed and Reneuron please? both are in AIM market - UK

What are those 2x microsoft or apple etc etc that i see… for example there are 2 types of 2x apple what is the difference and …what is this 2x?

@vittorio79 ETPs (Exchange-traded products). The difference is the currency in which they’re traded, that’s why there’s a $, £ or € after their name.

Do they have AIM stocks on here?

About 80 or so AIM stock from memory.

1 Like

When are the next additions?

Usually posted on Friday, at least they have been, so we’ll find out in a few days time @Step24.

@David is devoted… Super guy. :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

@David Would it be possible to maintain a similar list for ETFs? Thanks.