This week's 250 new stocks!

Nintendo is fractional now! :v:

4 Likes

We’ve just fixed the small issue regarding Fevertree. Furthermore, I’ve just checked most of the companies in the bundle and all seem to have fundamental information (ratios, financial data etc.) :v:

There seems to be an issue with Young & Co @Martin?

Is it possible to do Deutsche Boerse stock fractional as well?

1 Like

Accumulating vs Distribution

@andrilikos It’s now available in fractional shares.

1 Like

Could you elaborate on the matter since I can’t find anything wrong?

It seemed like the data was not loading, but it looks fine now…

Thank you for sorting this so quickly, Martin. I will let you know if I find any others.

Looks great! Would be keen to see Genius Brands International Inc, $GNUS, and Gan Ltd, $GAN, added as well.

83. Focusrite - Something is not working with this stock. The app doesn’t show the price, web platform also.

Checked on the LSE, looks like everything is fine with it.

Thanks in advance.

@David - any word on Focusrite? I was looking at this stock too, but it’s showing no data.

@cb181 We’re displaying only the BUY price but there hasn’t been a new one since we’ve added it.

Given the time it’s taken Freetrade to add 250 stocks (months), T212 should be commended for doing the same week on week.

8 Likes

can you please add Gan Ltd (GAN)

Why is this not in a new tab within the app? What’s the point of it being displayed on a blog post in this forum! Hey lease can this be in the app and alerted to us via one push notifications ie here’s new companies added to 212

2 Likes

probably because it’s forum community members making the requests and where they expect to find a response. there is little point in adding more tabs to the platform while an update is being pushed through and makes more sense to do so afterwards rather than before.

same here I’ve been waiting for them to add $GAN . I’ve also messaged their support team, hoping they can do so this week

Can we please get Kone Elevators? KNEBV.HE
I’ve been asking for a couple months but haven’t heard anything. Cheers.

I don’t think we have access to finland stock exchanges. this will have to wait til the end up the year depending on what exchanges are added by then.