Warsaw Stock Exchange

Hi,

Any chance you will be adding Warsaw Stock Exchange this year?
I’m interested on the gaming companies listed there.

Thank you and waiting for your feedback.
Regards
Lucian

11 Likes

@Rygel We’re also really keen on offering CD Projekt. That’s why we’ve planned to have Warsaw available in a few months.

17 Likes

Would love to invest in CD Projekt and other game company in Warsaw Stock Exchange

5 Likes

@David thank you for the quick reply.
I’m happy to hear you will add Polish Stocks, especially gaming ones.
Keep up the good work and keep improving the platform.

Regards
Lucian

4 Likes

Glad to hear that. I’m keen to invest in CDP too.

3 Likes

Do you have more details reg. WSE?
@David

4 Likes

Any updates regard Wse stocks?

7 Likes

Any updates on adding WSE stocks?

4 Likes

It has been more than a few months, and the year is almost going to be over, is there any exact date by which Warsaw exchange would be added here?

2 Likes

I am also interested in this topic. Please can you update us?

1 Like

Will any other country from the Eastern block follow? In the next 1-3-5 years?

Why is David no longer engaging with this thread despite the obvious interest and the fact that he said, 12 months ago, that Polish stocks will be added “in a few months”?

@Fandango Unfortunately, the ETA’s changed a few times since last year. We’ve most recently added :belgium: & :austria: → :poland: & the rest of :eu: will follow suit pretty soon.

2 Likes

OK, thanks for the update. Now I’ll go look up those flags.

Hello, is there any estimation on when it will happen?

1 Like

Hey,

Nothing has changed since the last update. We can’t commit to a deadline at the moment.

However, as soon as there is any news, you’ll be the first one to know.

1 Like

Hey, it’s been two years, what about Polish stocks? I’m considering to open account with another broker who have them in offer.

Providing access to more exchanges is definitely something we have in mind. Unfortunately, I can’t share any info about the Warsaw Stock Exchange right now, but we’ll update the thread once there’s any news.

Would be great. And to offer fractional shares of Polish stocks, I don’t know any broker that have them, so you would be first.