2,800 New Stocks - Landing on Wednesday 🎁

Are the new 2800 stock available in invest account? Because I have the same number of stocks that were a month ago.

1 Like

You’ll need to use the search for them @Ayaz they haven’t been added to the folder yet.

So 2991 in folders and a whopping 6482 invisible.

This was the total 9473 above in Invest.

1 Like

Hi @David: Is this list published now please? i.e. the stocks/ETF’s that have been added to Trading212 platform

Conversation has moved here:

1 Like

wait, what? what is this?

Thanks @phildawson :slight_smile:

1 Like

this is awesome - do you know if they are going to categorise in country ? cant belive they have the ozzy market as well >.<

1 Like
1 Like

Hey, why are they all priced in dollars :dollar: not pounds :pound:?

1 Like

Ha! Love it

Haven’t had time today to run my maths over their ISA assessments.

I’ll try to investigate tomorrow.

Place your bets…

:face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

AARGH, just realised that most of the iShares added are NOT fractional. There goes the pie creation.
Are you intending to convert these to fractionals?

I couldn’t resist. I did a quick check across some of the T212 universe.

Unsurprisingly I found quite a few errors!

Some are even quite “well known” and incorrectly allowed in ISAs.

Whoops!

1 Like

How about listing them instead of just bragging about your supreme elite-ness.

Quite right.

Let me just list them all here and destroy all value in my hard developed product offering…

Here, please have everything for free…

[empty space]

Phew!

I believe my supreme eliteness remains intact.

That was close.

5 Likes

Finki how does Vestas fare in your ISA test - I was hoping the OTC version would be compatible due to the Danish Exchange being recognised (and that’s where I assume the asset trades predominantly).

3 Likes

Vestas :heart_eyes: only reason I have the clean energy etf

Good job on the new stocks. A few on there I’m keen to add to my portfolio.
One I’m wanting is MIX. I can’t seem to add this to a pie. I presume this is because it doesn’t support fractional stocks yet? Any idea of when this stock might get fractional support?

Morning

You mean Vestas with the ISIN DK0010268606? I assume so.

The FinKi machine says a confident yes - it is eligible. It highlights the OTC listing is fully fungible with numerous ‘listings’ (as opposed to just ‘trading’ venues or ‘MTFs’) but primarily the ‘home’ listing in Denmark is on the main board and not on the ineligible First North exchange. Since HMRC have explicitly clarified the position on ‘dual listings’ (for arguments sake let’s classify that as ‘same ISIN’) so the stock under that ISIN is eligible despite it also being on an OTC market. The FinKi machine also read all the SEC filings and found the official documents that highlight the multiple listings and the location of the Primary issue - therefore providing a nice ‘back up’ (or audit trail) for any compliance departments worried about ‘proving’ that decision. :wink:

All in all - yes. Assuming it’s under the ISIN quoted above

3 Likes

still waiting for EQQU USD :frowning:

Thanks for the info :grin: