November Stocks Bundle - Now Live!

Hello,

Below you can find the list with the latest additions to the Trading 212 instruments universe!

Bundle List

Enjoy! :gift:

33 Likes

Complete instruments universe.

Invest (9473)

ISA (7830)

3 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi Peter, before are divided into group, later in the future, could you please list the market OTC that were added? I heard Hong Kong and Japan. What else? Thanks for your help

The forum will still be flooded with Planet13 and Very Good Food requests. :rofl:

5 Likes

@Rygel

you just had to say it…

4 Likes

That is just a drop in a big ocean.
More to come. :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Really appreciate the great work that has gone into this, always nice to see a company taking on board users feedback and continuing to grow!

Keep up the good work

2 Likes

well @David mentioned 10,000 stocks by the end of the year a few months back.

They have 51 days to add 527… so 11 a day avg need to be added to hit that target :rofl:

1 Like

I meant to say the request @Dao highlighted is just was just the first request from more to come.

1 Like

I hadn’t meant to reply directly :smile: I can see the T212 team going look we just gave you these.

I’m waiting for the “I can’t see them in the folders” :face_with_raised_eyebrow:.

Only 2991 have been.

As of they now have 6,482 to label up so they appear in the right sector :upside_down_face:

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Hands up who wants to give that a go. I’m sure if they wiki’d it somehow in the app we could have that done in a day or two. @Martin @George

2 Likes

Has anybody got a top 5 highlights? :sweat_smile::joy:

Summary of today’s added stocks (Invest account)

ETF Summary

9 Likes

Nice excel Pivot. Was just about to do it. :+1:

3 Likes

USA and Meituan so far. But I specifically looked for them. :wink:

1 Like

But why don’t they come up in search when I want to add them to a pie?

Perhaps not all fractional as yet.

Ahhh. Any idea how long that’ll take?

There was chat on the other thread about it - not sure where they got to. Maybe check it out - was fairly recent comments, earlier today.

1 Like