212 Hotlist - The Most Popular Stocks on Trading 212

11 AML
30 WDI
36 NKLA
80 INTU

Like robintrack.net (before), this data never ceases to entertain. We all belong to WSB. :joy: :money_mouth_face:

The link in the notification is not clickable on the web version.

The hotlist does not work in firefox, the page is halfway blank.

EDIT: It works sometimes. When I add an exception-breakpoint it stops in msg.js unwrapData(result) and when I continue, it loads. So I guess you have a race condition somewhere?
(Feel free to contact me if you need debugging infos).

EDIT2 15 minutes later. It seems like you solved the issue, it is working now :+1:

1 Like

Nice, would have been better if you could select a stock and be taken to its page for purchase/review.

One share of any instrument should excluded

It would have no impact on the actual top 100 but would get rid of those stocks which are on T212s list of possible free shares.

Under Armour
Royal Dutch Shell
National Grid

i second this. the last thing us proper investors want is the market swaying due to thoughtless sentiment (which Robinhood contributed heavily to).

2 Likes

pie idea: top 10 risers vs top 10 fallers, who will win?

Uh oh, now everyone can see how stupid we invest!
So many Wirecard stocks and Vanguard S&P (the most expensive S&P) … ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

VUSA, IDUS and all others USD DISTRIBUTING S&P 500 ETFs have TER 0.07 so what do you mean? Only Invesco ACC is slightly cheaper (0.05)

1 Like

Could we do something similar, instead with a table of the best / worst performing pies?

1 Like

I am an idiot and mixed something up there. SPDR is more expensive but generally the S&Ps have low TERs (eg. compared to 0.65 of ishares global clean energy)

In a previous life I wrote this. The number above is the return

US Tech Sector
£26.83

So IITU would have got you 165% return and cost you £27 quid in fees on £5,000 investment, held for 5 years. Sounds like a very good deal for ~£5.40 a year.

Can you add the ETF ticker TAN and SBW please?

I (literally) work for another Fintech, but you can ask @David to hire me, I will for sure add the ETFs for you then :wink:

@David @George any plans to improve the top 100 query by excluded those holding a single share.

As previously mentioned we have a few in that list that are only there because of the free share given which is giving a false impression.